Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

You trust the people do the rebuild though?

That's the key.  The Redskins have been low for most of two and a half decades due to not having the right people making the decisions.  A rebuild can turn into a demolition every year if you don't have the right people to do it. 

serious question, okay ... that's probably impossible.  :P  :P

Anyone think we'll see Westbrook36 ever again?

I think we will see him again.  Dude isn't scared of throwing some smack, dropping the mike, and leaving to save the free world for nine months at a time.  No-doubt his absence is the result of chaotic international affairs.  Between ISIS, Russia, Iran, Ukraine, North Korea, and the Great Wall of Mexico, there is a lot of work for him to do.   Plus, who will provide bodyguard services for Trump when Hitler comes out of hiding to support him?

So far so good. They got to dump part of Maxwell and Murray's contracts and swapped first round picks with the dolphins.

I think that was a good move. I didn't get how bradford got such a big deal, but looking at the osweiler deal, it's not quite as crazy, depending on your weighing of potential vs proven mediocrity, as it looked a week ago.

So far so good. They got to dump part of Maxwell and Murray's contracts and swapped first round picks with the dolphins.

I like what Philly is doing so far. Still a long way from being competitive on offense but the D should be better without Chip's offense wearing them down. I'd expect them to take Treadwell or Elliot at #8 to start to bridge the talent gap on offense.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, jphilly said:

Talk is now that he will be a consultant for the Pats . He did meet with Belicheat .  THen maybe if something opens up gives him a position . They do make a cute couple though 

From what I remember, BB has been fond of and spoken highly of Kelly. I think he appreciates what Kelly tried to do and his offensive mind. 

Maybe he is keeping Chip close for when McDaniels takes a HC job in a year  

On 1/29/2017 at 5:35 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

From what I remember, BB has been fond of and spoken highly of Kelly. I think he appreciates what Kelly tried to do and his offensive mind. 

Maybe he is keeping Chip close for when McDaniels takes a HC job in a year  

Kelley will be a HC in college next year, and have his pick of any open job he wants.  

• 1 month later...

Archived