Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

I have it on good authority that Westy's been out trying to find an eraser. :)

Yeah, I once met a guy that said he had a vision of Christ while on acid. Jesus told him that the murder he'd committed was okay because he "did it out of love". lol

This guy must have been using the same acid.

Somebody is going to pay him a pile of money to coach a college team.

He's win 1000 games at Texas or LSU....

...BYU may be his only option at this point if he wants to coach in Div 1.

depends on what numbers you go by. while you could debate which numbers represent offensive efficiency, theres no question the offense wasnt as good last year.

is it because of offensive line injuries? ive heard that. or, it could be the lack of a deep threat- i heard that on philly sports radio yesterday. chip decided he didnt need the best deep threat in the league. coincidently, the offense suffered. 

i happen to believe you cant replace good, proven players with lesser, unproven, injury prone players and expect the same results. 

Winning post in this entire thread.

Somebody is going to pay him a pile of money to coach a college team.

He's win 1000 games at Texas or LSU....

You and I could win 10 games a year at LSU with their recruiting reach and the schedule they have. I will take the O, you OK with the D?

Wessssssty. Come out to Playyyyy

He's not logged onto ES since mid September. Don't hold your breathe on him coming back anytime soon.

I laugh....LAUGH when I read this thread.

God damned lurie. Firing the chipster. He's no Jerry jones...

It is SO unlike Lurie to do something like this.  He didn't even fire....can't say the name....makes Zorn seem like Mike Ditka in comparison....RICH KOTITE....until the year was over.  Very un-Lurie like.  I think he wanted to do this mid-season, but  did not want to torpedo any chance they had to win the division.  Once he saw that CK couldn't even win the division this year when no one seemed interested until December, he dropped the axe as he probably so desperately wanted to do weeks ago.

He's not logged onto ES since mid September. Don't hold your breathe on him coming back anytime soon.

Lord knows I haven't enjoyed WATCHING football since September!

It is SO unlike Lurie to do something like this. He didn't even fire....can't say the name....makes Zorn seem like Mike Ditka in comparison....RICH KOTITE....until the year was over.

Probably coulda picked a better example than Ditka. I know, I know, '85 Bears and all that, but he didn't have anything to do with that D. Just going off his time in New Orleans...yeah.

This thread boils down to two questions.  If you answer them with complete honesty, you understand the position that the Eagles are in and their continued path to dominance over the division, conference, and league.

1.  Would you rather have Chip Kelly or your current coach?

2.  Would you rather have Sam Bradford (to be coached by Chip Kelly) or your current QB?

Just remember, the worst lies are the ones that you try to convince yourself of.

Hmmm, now let me think about that for a moment...

You and I could win 10 games a year at LSU with their recruiting reach and the schedule they have. I will take the O, you OK with the D?

If you've got the O, please do something other than the "we're bigger than you" play.  It seems like it's about the only play they know under the mad-hatter.  Just line up, be bigger, and go "that way." Which works as long as you ARE bigger, and they are against everybody except 1-2 teams they play per year.  So, maybe 1-2 pass plays mixed in with the "we're bigger than you" play.  (My wife is an LSU fan, so I watch a lot of the games.

I got the D.  We'll play 4-3, ILB blitz every play.  Play man-man. I got this.  

...BYU may be his only option at this point if he wants to coach in Div 1.

I wouldn't be shocked if somebody fired their coach for old Chippee....

It is SO unlike Lurie to do something like this.  He didn't even fire....can't say the name....makes Zorn seem like Mike Ditka in comparison....RICH KOTITE....until the year was over.  Very un-Lurie like.  I think he wanted to do this mid-season, but  did not want to torpedo any chance they had to win the division.  Once he saw that CK couldn't even win the division this year when no one seemed interested until December, he dropped the axe as he probably so desperately wanted to do weeks ago.

Pointy, I understand the pain you have felt this year trust me. But don't you guys understand that this news crushes the hopes and dreams of tens of millions of fans of other NFC east teams? And that's not even taking into account the weird oregon cult fanbase you guys likely acquired when the chipster came to town. Won't somebody think of the hippies?!?!?

Lurie is a cold hearted old toad and for that and I'll never forgive him....

Not unless he rectifies the situation by hiring vincent cerrato and makes him president of everything including scouting. Just think of the threads westy could start then?

Don't worry the gameplan will be more than student body left :-) Just get me the ball back!

BTW, Les Miles has to be the worst coach in America. How the hell you lose with some ofcthisecyeams is ridiculous.

Great recruiter. Just awful coach. I'm not kidding, Kelly would win national championships there like a kid popping candy.

• 1 month later...

Via Ian Rapoport: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/703278253599920128

The message teams are receiving this week: DeMarco Murray still not happy in Philly. Trading him will be difficult, but #Eagles will listen.

**who in their right mind would trade for his contract? Answer: Crazy Chip Kelly.

Fixed it for you...and wouldn't that be a kick in the head if it happened lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived