Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyday things that women struggle with

daveakl

Why do woman struggle with short term memory loss like where they put their darn keys, hair ties, shoes et all (which is often YOUR fault. Naturally); yet when it comes to something you said MONTHS back, that you and every sane thinking person has LONG forgotten, it's the very FIRST thing they throw up in an argument!

Hail. 

Keep complaining about how women are paid equally than men or about the politics of last night but what Patricia Arquette said was TRUE

You can tell me it's because women don't ask for pay raises or are timid and not aggressive enough and that's true

But don't try to deny there's a gap because there's a gap as clear as day and it was brought to our attention yesterday. But most of us have known it's been there for some time. 

Hey that's a pretty good idea, I'll start doing that. I do not know why this never occurred to me.

(see good idea, adopt good idea - the way it is supposed to work... oh well at least they are perfect in every other way)

Because if you load all the spoons into one section, they'll start to... Uhh... Spoon. And then the ones in the middle of said spoon won't get clean.

Part of the problem with putting all the same type in the same container is that they can stick together and not get clean.

i've actually found it's better to spread them apart.

of course my wife thinks i'm an idiot the way i load the dishwasher so take it for whatever its worth.

That basically never happens for me. If I do get a dirty spoon/fork/knife it's not because they stuck together. Yeah, I will defend this methodology to the death. If I have to. 

Because if you load all the spoons into one section, they'll start to... Uhh... Spoon. And then the ones in the middle of said spoon won't get clean.

I do the presort silverware thing for knives, I mix up the forks and spoons for cleanliness sake.  It does make unloading much faster.

Or be able to fall  asleep on the couch with one hand down my sweatpants.

Why can't you?  Your boyfriend/husband/other would probably think it was hot.

By the way, I read your response to my wife.  She was impressed with your wit.

I've always wanted to be able to fart and scratch my balls simultaneously.

Or be able to fall asleep on the couch with one hand down my sweatpants.

It's unfortunate that I've never been given the genetic opportunity to master these skills. :(

I put both my hands down the sweat pants

According to my husband, I'm a genius, if only for one point (dishwasher-wise):

I put the silverware in with the handles up...that way when you unload/use them, you don't grab the part that's goin' in yo mouf.

If you put them in with the "mouth part" up, they get cleaned better.

I've always wanted to be able to fart and scratch my balls simultaneously.  

Or be able to fall  asleep on the couch with one hand down my sweatpants.

It's unfortunate that I've never been given the genetic opportunity to master these skills. :(

To be honest its part genetics and part years of dedicated practice.

Speaking of the hand down the pants thing, did anyone else pick that up from Al Bundy?  I was a young, impressionable lad watching TV shows my parents would probably rather I not watch, and I remember him doing that on several occasional, to "woooing" from the canned laughter.  I thought it was great and started doing it then, realized it was comfortable, and never stopped.

Speaking of the hand down the pants thing, did anyone else pick that up from Al Bundy?  I was a young, impressionable lad watching TV shows my parents would probably rather I not watch, and I remember him doing that on several occasional, to "woooing" from the canned laughter.  I thought it was great and started doing it then, realized it was comfortable, and never stopped.

Married with Children was one of my favourite sitcoms of all time. I say sitcom, it was more of a fly on the wall documentary of married life ...

I don't know about all women but my wife cannot play video games.  She's awful.  She can't jump over a turtle in Mario.

My girlfriend is naturally good at video games. She played a little as a kid on the NES and Sega Genesis and on computer games so old they came on floppy disks. And then she went dormant as a gamer. I got her into the modern generation of consoles when we moved in together and she was fascinated with watching me play Skyrim. Took her like two weeks to learn the XBox controller and then pretty soon she was beating RPGs on higher difficulties than me.

She games with me and good couch co-op games are extremely satisfying ways to spend time together.

It's also interesting that, since she started playing RPGs, she's gotten so much better at reading maps. And they say vidjah games don't learn you nothin.

Archived