Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyday things that women struggle with

daveakl

Why would the WORLD call a game played with FEET FOOTball whilst a relatively young Nation call a game where the foot is barely used the same? Who knew the World could be SO wrong .....

And trust me, any Scotsman (or Samuel L Jackson) brave enough to wear a kilt is one badass MF you do NOT want to mess with.

Hail.

GHH loves nothing more than Margaret Thatcher and being referred to as "English". 

Full disclosure1:

i have a dishwasher. ME!

Y'all are lazy washer uopers.

Full disclosure 2:

I don't sit with my hands down my pants. Never have. Thats not to say i don't dailly (sometimes MANY times dailly .....), uhmmmmm, 'check' everything's 'OK' down there. But sit with my hand diwn my pants?

Y'all are weirdly funny yet rather unnerving so far as I appear to be alone here.

Hail.

I can imagine the pub conversation now . . .

"So get these Yanks . . . " and you and your Scouse buddies are pantomiming how one would sleep with hands down their pants. 

GHH loves nothing more than Margaret Thatcher and being referred to as "English". 

I can imagine the pub conversation now . . .

"So get these Yanks . . . " and you and your Scouse buddies are pantomiming how one would sleep with hands down their pants. 

Why you LIL' ...... !  :angry:.

I'ma fixing to send around my 'adopted' Scouse buddy SLJ, pictured here on the 'mean' streets of Liverpool, sporting his manly 'don't mess with me MF!' 'dress' just for dave; to have a word with yer:

tumblr_n6vibtkgUe1qlqokzo1_400.jpg

Hail. 

Wow.  A call out thread, on an entire gender. 

What could possibly go wrong with that? 

And it was going amazingly well until a Brit got involved...LOL

j/k GHH

(it is going well, don'tcha think?)  no blood, no bans

a good day was had by all, I say (a true ****ney for that phrase is required)

edit: seriously? filters won't let "the sound of the bells" through.  I swear...in a Dickney accent, then

Humph!

And hail.

Those of you who are bad at laundry and have small kids are missing an opportunity.  I frequently do four loads and throw the stuff that's done all over the bed.  Suddenly, I need to "take some time" to fold the clothes.  Bam, one or two hours of peace and quiet with Netflix on the bedroom TV.

Until the wife says, 'Honey, don't worry about doing that now, I'll get it later - come hang out with us for a little.'  3 days later, those clothes have moved from the bed to the floor.

Finding their god damned cell phones.

"Have you seen my phone? Can you call it?"

Every.

****ing.

Day.

Keys are worse.

And the other thing that gets me is not scraping off a plate after you're done eating.  You walk right past the trashcan to the sink but yet the food ends up at the sink with the plate....

Full disclosure1:

i have a dishwasher. ME!

Y'all are lazy washer uopers.

Full disclosure 2:

I don't sit with my hands down my pants. Never have. Thats not to say i don't dailly (sometimes MANY times dailly .....), uhmmmmm, 'check' everything's 'OK' down there. But sit with my hand down my pants?

Y'all are weirdly funny yet rather unnerving so far as I appear to be alone here.

Hail.

You don't know what you're missing

Screen-Shot-2013-03-08-at-14.29.28.png

In my dream house, silverware drawers wouldn't exist like they do. You'd just take out the rack, like above, and replace it. Like magazines on an assault rifle. 

But with the open front face and each type grouped together it takes less than ten seconds total to grab handfuls of each item and drop them in the right compartment in the silverware drawers.

Full disclosure 2:

I don't sit with my hands down my pants. Never have. Thats not to say i don't dailly (sometimes MANY times dailly .....), uhmmmmm, 'check' everything's 'OK' down there. But sit with my hand down my pants?

The ultimate American male says to shut it.

albundy.jpg

But with the open front face and each type grouped together it takes less than ten seconds total to grab handfuls of each item and drop them in the right compartment in the silverware drawers.

At my level, you're trying to shave tenths of seconds. It's the difference between being Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake.

Who's Yohan Blake? Exactly. 

In the olden day women used to do the cooking but in contemporary times it appears many celebrity chefs are men 

Yes there are women but the cooking world is predominantly dominated by males 

Professional cooking was a man's profession until Julia Child, I believe. 

Archived