Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets just lay the cards out. Do you believe Griffin is still our savior?

RichmondRedskin88

389 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still think Griffin is the franchise savior?

• Yes. He will overcome these injures and bring this franchise back.
    • No. The injures will be too much. He will be gone in the next few years.

Gruden is making it known Griffin is close to returning. The question is does everyone still believe he is the one to save this franchise? In 2012 it seemed like everyone thought he was. 2 years and a few injuries later that belief seems to have taken a real hit.

So let's just lay it out here.

Do you believe he's the franchise man? Or do you think we will soon be looking for a new QB to turn the franchise around?

Last night was a sign that maybe it doesn't have to be all Robert. Maybe the guy can actually have time to get right physically, continue to improve as a pro and contribute to a team that slowly improves. He's the best QB on this roster, by a country mile. If McCoy can lead them to a division win against a puffed up Dallas, Robert can take us even farther.

I don't like the poll questions.  Personally I think he learned something this time around.  I think he comes back and plays well. 

I think he has a chance to do it too but I don't think he will last. We need a franchise QB to start 16 games a year including playoffs.

I don't think he's going to be able to stop himself from making reckless decisions like the one he last got injured making.

I can't really answer the question with a yes or no. He certainly has the potential to be a big part of the sustained success we've all been so desperately craving for the last two decades, but he'll have to stay healthy and show some improvement in a couple of areas.

And, of course, it will take some help from the players around him, for him to become that player.

I'm glad McCoy played lights out against Dallas. It will put the pressure on Rg3 to perform because he knows that if he stinks it up, Gruden will have him riding the pine. He definitely wants to avoid being in the doghouse next to Cousins, so I expect Rg3 to go back to 2012 form soon.

We forget 2012 so easily, not here, but in general. 

The young man broke records, and not the easy records, he broke the hard records.

But he talks a lot and is egotistical and blar blar, all the greats are too full of themselves.  Don't stop the great from greating. 

It's exciting when Rob plays so can't wait till he gets back. We haven't really seen what he can do yet this season. Hope for good health so he can show what he can do.

If he can emulate McCoy only with the bigger arm, yeah he can. He just has to stop trying to do everything on every single play. 

Exactly, tries a little too much sometimes.

Yes.  I believe in RGIII.  People forget how dynamic the guy can be on the Football Field.

Skins fans behave like bad investors when it comes to the RGIII thing - after making the investment in him too many fans are ready to fire the guy after Year 3.  That's unreasonable.  Didn't he show us all that he can play his Rookie year?  That man still exists, so let's give Gruden the proper time to help him develop his skills and overall game.

100% provided he stays healthy.

He's only worked with a subpar offensive line and a receiving corps that commands little respect. 

I don't care what anyone says but Rodgers, Brees etc wouldn't have fared much better IMO.

No cohesiveness among the offense, definitely aided by injuries and dysfunction. 

Archived