Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Percy Harvin to NYJ per Shefter

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised too.  Who are their receivers?  Are they just gonna lean on Lynch the entire time now?  I know they spread it around there but at least they had that jet sweep threat.  Harvin essentially scored 3 touchdowns against the Skins two weeks ago, they obviously know he can contribute when used properly. 

I wonder what the Jets gave up.  They are 1-6 this season so obviously they are planning for the future.  Harvin is only 26.

Do you guys think Harvin is good?

He's always struck me as just a fast guy. Sure he's dangerous but is he a good player?

Add the injuries and it's a tough sell to me

Yeah I think he's good.  Any guy who can break one at any given time is good.  Those early days with the Vikings he was runnning all over the field, burning defenders with ease.  He can still do that.  He's not one of those physical receivers that will outmuscle corners and go up and get the ball.  But he knows how to get open and has sick moves when he does have the ball.  The injuries are concerning yes.  I remember those migranes always holding him back early in his career.

Harvin is criminally misused in Seattle. I can imagine that they think he isn't a good fit for how they use him and that contract they gave him.

For the first several weeks of 2012 Harvin was one of the best players in the NFL and was being discussed as an MVP candidate in the early part of the season. He is electric and extremely dynamic though now it comes with an injury risk and a big contract.

Michael Vick, Chris Johnson and Harvin on the field together is a LOT of speed.

Not much else, but fast.

~Bang

Three years ago, yeah. I got to think they've all lost a step. Johnson and Vick with age, Harvin with injuries.

Anyway, there's got to be more to this story. Off the field, in the locker room type ****. Kind of reminds me of DJax and Philly.

The Jets should be the team trading players for picks. I kinda wish the Skins would trade DJax for some picks. I have a feeling he may not wanna stick around for this clown show.

The Jets should be selling not buying.

Michael Vick, Chris Johnson and Harvin on the field together is a LOT of speed.

Not much else, but fast.

~Bang

On Madden 2011

The Seahawks got to the Super Bowl last year without him.  Trying to force feed him the ball was taking them away from what they do best.  Still surprising to see them make this move. but I guess Wilson's upcoming contract and what they were paying Harvey came into play.  

Seattle and Carroll get a lot of credit for moves they have made, but they have had just as many moves bust. Had Bevell not been able to maximize RW, they were looking at starting Matt Flynn at 9mil a year and one can only wonder where they would be now. Good thing for them RW thrives in what they ask him to do.

Archived