Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Percy Harvin to NYJ per Shefter

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Carroll is a fool and the Vikes were smart enough to pull the trigger on this headcase.

They surrendered a 1st, 3rd and 7th for him, and they'll get a 6th which can be improved to a 4th from the Jets.

Now Lynch and a few others are getting worked up about it, pandora's box ain't close, the virus has spread.

I don't know why we are hearing all this crap about him fighting. NFL post trade **** talk is getting too obvious, it's like teams all have thier PR plans drawn up by the Real Housewives of their cities. Catty unprofessionalism is all it is.

In this case it's not even needed because he can't stay on the field. Isn't that enough reason? If you can't play all the talent in the world means nothing. Well at least they didn't say he was too short (after claiming he was a gang banger).

Man if they got a second for Harvin, DJax should certainly be worth a first.

This has to be driven by bad blood. You just don't see this out of clear blue.

I guess Harvin didn't learn anything from Desean Jackson being jettisoned from the Eagles.

Read that someone heard from "inside sources" that Golden Tate was sleeping with Russel Wilson's wife and Percy took it to Tate.  Seattle released Tate of course and shortly after Wilson filed for Divorce.  Doug Baldwin struck me as a hot head watching him on the sideline screaming at Russell Wilson on a few occasions.  I can see him and Percy getting into it.

Seahawks underutilized him anyways.  How is he not going out for deep balls let alone just normal passing routes?  They either screen, run a reverse to him, or it's a Lynch run.  Never a route for him.  Even if he is injury prone, get your money worth from him regardless of what happens.

Too bad Harvin was injured last year. A big Haynesworth style fiasco in Seattle last year likely keeps them out of the Super Bowl. Guys are saying on the radio now that Seattle players are pissed and taking sides with Harvin or Wilson since apparently Wilson is too "white" for the locker room or something. 

Maybe a fellow "cornball brother" can give him a call.

Archived