Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

Seattle. Not going to even try predicting a score, but they'll hang at least 35 if not 40+ on us without a doubt.

Sure things:

Alfred Morris will fumble the football in Seattle territory.

Kirk Cousins will throw a pick 6.

We will have 0 sacks.

Tyler Polombus will give up at least 2 sacks.

There will be a play we challenge that is not reviewed in our favor.

Seattle's tight end will score at least 2 touchdowns while being covered by linebackers inside the 20.

I don't understand why this game is scheduled for MNF. Of ALL the matchups, you're going to have THIS one...the defending SB champs vs. a team that was 3-13 last season?

This team has been so terrible in prime time games for much of the last 15 years. It's not even just losing, we're getting our asses HANDED to us.

Seahawks - 41

Redskins - 0

If we score I'll be shocked.

They did it for the Wilson/Griffin orgazmofest. With the obligatory name change agenda.

Taking a step back, what the heck is the league doing even scheduling the skins on a Monday night?

Maybe it's all part of the shaming campaign. They know we're going to get our asses kicked, especially against the reigning champs. 

But you know what the worst thing is? I know I'm going to be PO'd regardless of the outcome. If they they lose, they lose. If they win, I'm going to wonder "where the hell was this the past two weeks." A win would almost be more annoying than a loss because I'll figure they're only doing it to get my hopes up. 

My predicition is I will probably be going to bed by middle of 3rd Qtr:(

Could be wrong, however, as pointed out in another thread, we have the National Television Night Game Curse!  didn't believe it until last night. 

That being said, I will probably be optimistic on game day, right now, all I can think about is last night.

You know, if there were one thread, just one, that I could pick for Dan Snyder to read it would be this one

Our most hardcore homerific fans think we suck ass and do not stand a chance in hell against a good Team. I think this would be the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh conceding the 2016 election to the Dems Monday on his radio show. I mean, everyone who has posted is convinced we suck. Is that a message board first?

Now lets not get political here but that's the analogy that comes to mind. We suck, our organization sucks, and the most die hard fans know it. Wow

Archived