Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

We make Russell Wilson look like a reincarnation of Randall Cunningham. The announcers will compare RG3 and Wilson all game, style of play, draft slot, etc, it goes on and on and on. The defense looks horrible, the offense looks worse than the first week of organized 7 yr old pee wee football. Final score:

Hawks: 31

Skins: 10

Keep the heads up fellas, we realistically could be 1-5 soon enough lol.  vegas just opened us as 8 pt dogs at home to seattle, translating most likely to 14 pt dogs if we were playing in seattle.

If I were a gambler i would put $5k on Seattle. No brainer

I suspect the Redskins will play better.  Unfortunately, they are playing the best team in football.  It will still be ugly.  The Redskins are masters at giving up cheap touchdowns while the Seahawks are masters at manufacturing cheap touchdowns.  Seattle can score 40 with 250 yards of total offense while the Redskins will score 10 with over 400 yards of total offense.

They make the game look so hard, especially when they get nothing from the special teams and almost nothing from the defense.

Seahawks 40

Washington 10

8 points seems too easy after watching NY tear us apart on Thursday. I can't think of anything that would realistically keep us that competitive over 4 quarters.

Nothing is easy in gambling. Trust me :)

I had people telling me all week the Steelers at a measly 7 point favorite were going to take the Bucs to town.

We are 2-2 ATS this year. If it was as black and white as people in this thread make it out to be, you all should be watching the game from a beach in Maui :)

Archived