Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

6-10 here we come, with wins against the Titans, Vikings, Bucs, Rams, and hopefully our last home game against the Cowboys.

The Seattle game will be no different than any of our night games... showing other cities that there is NO FEAR when playing the Redskins.

What makes you think we will win those games?

Quarter 1:

Seahawks 35

Redskins 0

Kirk throws 3 Ints, we have another fumble to give us 4 turnovers in the first quarter.  Seahawks special teams gives them their 5th TD.

Quarter 2:

Seahawks 21

Redskins 0

Kirk throws 2 Ints and gets benched late in the second quarter.

Halftime Score:

Seahawks 56

Redskins 0

3rd Quarter:

Seahawks 14

Redskins 7

Colt McCoy throws for 1 TD, 1 Int in the 3rd quarter.  Mostly the Seahawks backups play the second half.

4th Quarter:

Seahawks 17

Redskins 0

Colt throws for 2 more Ints.

Final Score:

Seahawks 87

Redskins 7

Dan Snyder orders the firing of Jim Haslett and if he isn't fired, Gruden and Allen will be fired.  Haslett gets fired.

Skins began search for a new QB to try to sign and start until Robert returns.

I don't understand why this game is scheduled for MNF. Of ALL the matchups, you're going to have THIS one...the defending SB champs vs. a team that was 3-13 last season?

This team has been so terrible in prime time games for much of the last 15 years. It's not even just losing, we're getting our asses HANDED to us.

Seahawks - 41

Redskins - 0

If we score I'll be shocked.

ESPN is wishing they could flex this game. Maybe one of their anchors will say something so revolting that their entire network gets banned for a week, and the game is blacked out. Best case scenario, imo.

If the Redskins play in prime time, and nobody is there to see it, do they still suck?

I don't understand why this game is scheduled for MNF. Of ALL the matchups, you're going to have THIS one...the defending SB champs vs. a team that was 3-13 last season?

This team has been so terrible in prime time games for much of the last 15 years. It's not even just losing, we're getting our asses HANDED to us.

was supposed to be rg3 2.0 vs the seattle defense on primetime.  looks good on paper but damn, I dont wanna get laughed at again

Archived