Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

I can't.  I just can't.

On the bright side, maybe I'll get some yard work done on Sunday.

Kidding.  I'm a Redskins fan.  I watch and make myself suffer through it, hoping against all odds somehow a miracle will happen.  That's what we do.

seeing as how the game is on a monday night, you will definitely get yard work done on sunday :)

We will watch Jim Haslett dial up his amazing gameplan that is never different each week.  I suspect he will use EJ Biggers like he has for the last 2 years.......man cover on the slot WR.  Every week I somehow fool myself believing this would be different.  AKA, if you Percy Harvin in fantasy he is a WR1 for Monday.

I don't know the final score, but we lose....badly.  We will also have to hear about our name being "controversial" (really?  I wasn't aware) at least once during the broadcast.  How Dan Snyder has said he will never change the name despite the persistent ridiculing of the name by perpetually offended race baiters and others who just enjoy trolling the fan base, OR those who have decided to "make a stand" as a publicity stunt to show everybody "how tolerant and progressive I am."  

Once the game truly gets out of control (probably about 8 minutes into the first quarter,) we will try to divert our attention away from the atrocity on the field and stay morbidly entertained by counting the number of times the announcers utter "Redskins" and then post and argue about the exact number in the "Official Name Change" thread.  "I thought it was 5...no it was 6" etc. etc.  Atheists will take a new opportunity to preach about a Native "curse" on the team, and that is why we continue to get spanked, and how a name change will "fix" everything.

In the closing seconds of the 4th quarter...(and eerily reminiscent of 2012)  we get another shot of Richard Sherman grinning from ear to ear and waving to the 7 masochistic Washington Redskins fans who stuck around (despite most clearing out 1/2 way through the third quarter) as the music plays during the closing of the broadcast after we suffer through another prime-time embarrassment.  

How's that for ****ing prediction?

and the truth is only about a 1/3 of that is actually a sarcastic joke.

oh, and how could I forget.  We will also hear about how "embarrassing" it was that 1/2 the stadium was full of Seahags fans, and that everybody (but them) started pulling out to "beat traffic" mid-way through the 3rd quarter.  (Had nothing to do with the fact the team was getting it's ass kicked).  

I have to work tomorrow, and if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep I just CAN'T function.

LMAO

Archived