Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

Seriously though, I think the word is out on Cousins now. With the current state of our OL and Trent going down, Seattle's D is going to tee off on KC. I would not be surprised one bit to see them pitch a shutout. If we can't do anything against the Giants secondary, we sure as **** won't do anything against Seattle.

33 - 0. Seattle.

Maybe Gruden will finally realize that it was really true, we are much better when we RUN THE BALL.

Run AM, run Helu, run Redd, young, whoever but just run it hopefully effectively then try to pass because this OL is banged up and without TW isn't pass blocking for anybody.

I think evey year the Redskins have win a game every one expects them to lose, and lose games everyone expects them to win. This will be one of win when everyone expects to lose. So I'm saying 20-19 Redskins on a last second field goal.

It'll be a straight up blood bath.. I really wish the NFL could flex us out of that game. The Washington Clowns (as I now call them) don't deserve nor deserve, (if ya know what I mean) to be on MNF and certainly not against the Seahawks.. We're not even on the same planet as the Seahawks.. I have no doubt they'll really really try to not embarrass themself or the fanbase further and I also have little doubt they'll fail miserably as ususal..

Side note: Hope Trents ok, but really, at the rate this team improves he'll be long retired before they need an allpro LT on the field again.. Only hope is to lose out for like 5 years in a row and pray the heads of the team don't botch "any" of those #1's and maybe they'll win a division game again? :(:angry:

There's nothing positive to look forward to here.  We're beat up, and the last time we played Seattle, their secondary made Pierre Garcon cower, and they ate Cousins alive when he replaced Griffin.  D-Jax won't stand up to them.  Our only hope of keeping this close is clock control with Morris, and maybe getting Andre Roberts more involved.

Seattle is averaging about 27-28 points per game, and they've played one bad defense, one good defense, and one decent one.  They're good offensively, but aside from the occasional play to Harvin, they aren't a blitzkrieg offense.  I feel like we'll see our defense on the field a lot, slowly being chopped down.  Give them 34.  Us...maybe we'll luck into a TD or a FG somewhere along the line.

34-10 Seattle sounds right.  I'm curious to see what the spread will be.

Archived