Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

Another 15% would go ahead and jump due to the obvious sign of the end times...

I will not dispute that.

I believe strongly that the Redskins will beat the Seahawks. The scores will be 21-17. The only thing now is we might now turn around and lose to Arizona the next week.

I agree that we will probably snag one out of the next two games.  Regardless though, I believe we bring the fight to the Seahawks!  There's more mettle to these Redskins than most fans are giving them credit for.

I would agree that just maybe we bring a fight to the Seahawks, but it being another night game quickly rids those thoughts with "Who am I kidding?" You think maybe... but they never do. Second Sunday without Redskins football. We were meant to play on Sundays and NOT at night. :angry:

Despite all that has happened last Thursday, I will remain being positive.

I want them to win because:

- I hate Richard Sherman (".... beat the traffic...."). And I still think we would have won the play off game in January 2013 if RG III had been healthy. I also hate Ngata, the DT from the Ravens, who hurt our QB intentionally in this game in December 2012. It might have been a tackle, which was in accordance with the rules, but RGIII was already on his way down. There was no need to tackle him like that. So I think it was just a cheap shot.

- I trust that Kirk will have a good game. Given his experience, we should consider him as a rookie. There will be up and downs with him. It is time for a good game. He does have good receivers (maybe Reed returns) who should be able to get open time and again. Even against those CBs.

- Also, I think the Giants were not out of reach last Thursday. Who knows what would have happened if Paulsen had not fumbled the ball on the 5 yard line. It could have been 14-21.

- We have some good players on the defense (Kerrigan, Hatcher,...). I just hope that the secondary will be improved next Monday. And if they do, we might be able to deliver a surprise win.

I want to believe. Hail. 

NO WAY WE WIN THIS GAME! It is not even going to be tv worthy....we might put up a fight but we just got shelled by Eli and a guy no one knows! How are we going to win against the defending champs?

We have ONE game to hang our hat on and that's against a team that honestly all 53 guys on the active roster could be sent down the road...Kirk is what everyone has said, he is a back up QB good for a spot start but he cant carry this team or any other team which is why no one else wanted him in the draft and why retreads like Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc. keep getting chances cause no one thought he was worth trading for.

Seahawks: 30

Redskins: 12

Kirk throws 2 INT put also 2 TD's, Almo gets some rushing yards but cant find the endzone, and Desean Jackson starts to chirp about not being happy (which we all knew was coming) Defense looks foolish and gets no pass rush and no sacks

The formula for this team is to get blown out by bad teams, and hold the lead against good teams until the fourth quarter. So I expect that again Monday, except this time something unexpected will happen just before our 4th quarter meltdown: Orakpo will sack strip Wilson and Ryan Clark, having watched the Football Life episode just hours before the game for inspiration, will return it inside the 20 .

Redskins over the Seahawks 27 - 20

NO WAY WE WIN THIS GAME! It is not even going to be tv worthy....we might put up a fight but we just got shelled by Eli and a guy no one knows! How are we going to win against the defending champs?

We have ONE game to hang our hat on and that's against a team that honestly all 53 guys on the active roster could be sent down the road...Kirk is what everyone has said, he is a back up QB good for a spot start but he cant carry this team or any other team which is why no one else wanted him in the draft and why retreads like Kyle Orton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, etc. keep getting chances cause no one thought he was worth trading for.

Kirk throws 2 INT put also 2 TD's, Almo gets some rushing yards but cant find the endzone, and Desean Jackson starts to chirp about not being happy (which we all knew was coming) Defense looks foolish and gets no pass rush and no sacks

Cousins with 2 TDs but Redskins with only 12 points? Kai isnt THAT bad...

I guess you expect the two TDs late then?

I would agree that just maybe we bring a fight to the Seahawks, but it being another night game quickly rids those thoughts with "Who am I kidding?" You think maybe... but they never do. Second Sunday without Redskins football. We were meant to play on Sundays and NOT at night. :angry:

I hate prime time games

Literally the only chance we have is to run Morris down there throats over and over and over again. Don't let Kirk drop back 50 times and try to keep Russell Wilson from hurting you with his legs. I'd love to see us ride Alfred until RGIII can get back but I suspect Gruden will air it out week after week. We need this one badly but it's very hard to see us pulling it off.

My prediction?

Seattle is winning late in the game by 4, until Merriweather tries to tackle Russel Wilson both get injured and taken out of the game)  The next play the back up throws a pick-6 and we win by 3.  We feel good about ourselves for a week, and then the next week we get shut out by arizona.    Then The Titans take us to OT where we manage to get by with a late OT FG to win just before the bye.

That's my grim picture.

Archived