Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Seahawks Predictions :(

#98QBKiller

Game won't be pretty but I'm not slamming the D. We all knew the defense could improve but wasn't a top tier unit by no means. Considering all the lost. I don't blame the D. They haven't lost us a game yet. How many picks or 3 and outs must they provide I'm order for the O or ST not to loose the game. Hatcher is at about 70%, Cofield has been out for a few weeks, Rak is once again injured. We're honestly playing w/ two strong safeties. I like Riley along the LOS terrible in coverage. Vice versa for #52. Pretty solid in coverage but gets over powered along the LOS and in the hole. I like him in pursuit along the LOS. He got trucked on the goal line stance. Breeland gets pressed into play immediately at the #2 DB. Speaks to our lack of depth that this 4th round rookie moves into the starting slot ahead of everyone else already on the roster. W/ that being sed. I'm ok w/ our D. It's every other aspect of this team.

Last night I actually, legit had a dream that we were winning this game 21-0 in the 1st quarter. Not sure what happened after that cause then I woke up...

Apparently, dreaming about something doesn't mean that it will actually happen.

Last year I had a dream that I had a foursome with Charlie's Angels. Unfortunately, Cameron still won't return my calls, I'm not legally allowed within two miles of Drew and Lucy just Kung Fu'd the crap out of me when I turned up at her place. I tried to explain about the dream, but it didn't seem to matter. Who knew? :P

Hawks go uptempo to keep the D off balance. Their D takes advantage of our boneheaded mistakes. Which would be good for 17-24 points. O can't leave the D on the short side of the field an entire half. I expect to see a lot of Harvin gadget plays. O gives us two solid drives. 47-17 Hawks. Too many give aways for the D to have a chance.

Last night I actually, legit had a dream that we were winning this game 21-0 in the 1st quarter. Not sure what happened after that cause then I woke up...

lol You know what I did too! ... Mine went into the 3rd bout mid way  we were up 21 - 14.. I'ant talkin' trash neither.. that's some legit chit..they can take that to the bank...get a line of credit on it!

Gruden calls out the team ... no nonsense, no dances, no me-me-me crap ... new Skins age "ALL BUSINESS" christened

Hatcher KO's Wilson

Cousins get OC help with a no-huddle, creative run-centered attack, rebirth of play-action, read-option and Reed

Breelund and Amerson both have INT

Orakpo is humilated into a playing for a contract type game ... 3 sacks

Way kicks touchbacks every time

D Young 2 TDs

Reed pulls down 8 and goes 100+ with 1 TD ... heavy YAC

Garcon pulls down 10 goes for 100+ ... heavy YAC

Jackson goes deep for another TD ... over Sherman who adds the PF for the ensuing cheapshot on Jackson

A. Davis ... ESPN play of the week ... forces and recovers fumble

Riley spies Wilson (until Hatcher bumps him out of the game)

bi-polar Merriweather returns to pro bowl form ... also due to humiliation of recent performances

Skins 31

Seahogs ... f'em

Jurgenson comes out of the booth to mop up ... connects on 4 crossing patterns in a row and hits the bubble screen with a behind the back spiral to Jackson who does a decent Harvin impersonation

I really hope we win this game only because I want to see all these negative Nancy's backtrack on all this "woe is me" crap.  Some of these predictions are realistic but 72-0 and crap like that?  C'mon man!  Trying to be cute or just dramatic?

I don't think anyone's being a negative Nancy. It is what it is. Until they prove that they can compete, people are gonna predict them to lose. I would absolutely love to come on here and predict a hard fought victory. But I know better. I've touched that stove for the last time.

this is the EXACT game the Skins will win ugly which will give us no real indication on them as a team except you'll be kind of happy they won but know they'll get blown out one other time (by the 49ers or Cowboys at some point) this year. Seattle falls apart terribly and we eek one out (just BARELY capitalizing on 3 TOs) 27-24 on a last second field goal that takes 10 years off my lifespan.

lol You know what I did too! ... Mine went into the 3rd bout mid way  we were up 21 - 14.. I'ant talkin' trash neither.. that's some legit chit..they can take that to the bank...get a line of credit on it!

well, if two people dreamed we were winning, it must be true :)

unless it isnt true and we end up getting blown out.

but that is to be determined. for now, HAIL :)

this is the EXACT game the Skins will win ugly which will give us no real indication on them as a team except you'll be kind of happy they won but know they'll get blown out one other time (by the 49ers or Cowboys at some point) this year. Seattle falls apart terribly and we eek one out (just BARELY capitalizing on 3 TOs) 27-24 on a last second field goal that takes 10 years off my lifespan.

No way we get blown out by the Cowboys....we've played them close nearly every time for the past few years.  I think the 49ers are overrated.  At this point, everyone thinks we suck and therefore predict us to lose a lot of games, but I for one think that if we can play just solid defense and play offense like we know we can (see Jax and Philly) then our schedule is actually pretty favorable looking forward.  But if we keep playing like last game, well we're gunna lose.....a lot.

We'll get blasted while the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys win.  Nats lost.  Caps about to start and underachieve.  Tough times ahead for the 202.  Kinda used to it though.....

Richmond folks (aka 804) ain't happy about this stuff either. Loves of DC love down here especially Redskin, Caps, and Nats.

I just hope we don't get destroyed.  I know I'm funny right......

Whatever I'll be positive. 

Redskins- 14

Seahawks-13

I know I'm laughing too.....

PS Crowd is gonna stink too since Wilson is pretty local.  I already know of some who got tickets just to see him.

You know what, in light of the great Sean Taylor piece that was done, and then remembering the way the Seattle fans treated his passing, (that I discovered through ES), even though it doesn't make LOGICAL sense, I WANT to believe that the Skins can win this game.

F it. Trent Williams consumes Richard Sherman on a toss sweep, RK91 gets a strip-sack-fumble, Harvin gets another owie (has to leave early) and magic happens.  Skins take it, 24-16.

If Sexy Rexy and Anthony Armstrong can get a win against them, why not?

Hate Seattle.

Now when you say Trent will consume Sherman.........

I really hope we win this game only because I want to see all these negative Nancy's backtrack on all this "woe is me" crap.  Some of these predictions are realistic but 72-0 and crap like that?  C'mon man!  Trying to be cute or just dramatic?

the problem is, most are not being cute or dramatic. 

it's life, it's life as a fan right now. you have to realize, a lot of us are reeling bad from the Nats. It's "woe is me" time plus some. 

On top of that all the other teams in our division win, things are as half empty as they get.  

When I say this, I"m serious, I hope we can keep Seattle under 50 and I hope we score at least 3. 

I know they say "Any Given Sunday" but it will be impossible for us to win tonight. Simply put our defense sucks! They will not give the offense a chance to win the game which will be hard anyway against that Seattle defense. Seattle scores atleast 30 points in my opinion. 30-17 Seattle

More Helu.  We have more than 1 RB. 

Morris is great but in the VERY limited touches Helu has been getting in recent weeks, he has been getting big chunks of yards.  Morris has dropped the ball a bit lately, or maybe it just seems that way. Coaches hate fumbles, in case you are trying to rationalize why we may not be seeing a ton of Alfred week to week. Any excuse to go pass happy, perhaps for Gruden.

I still think we can win this game, but we have to overcome our stage freight, and Gruden needs to manage the offense better. Work with Cousins, and do not put the game on his shoulders. Talk to him before and after every drive, keep him relaxed and focused.

Archived