Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keim: Hall has torn achilles

ExoDus84

Hall is supposed to cover the other team's best WR right? Well Maclin lit us up today and Andre Johnson had a good game Week 1 as well. not saying it's all on Hall, because I'm sure it isn't, but he hasn't been that great this year. He's aging.

Yet, Hall's only 30 years old.  He's still, theoretically, in the prime of his career.  Not a lot of prime left, but prime nonetheless.

Hall = most under appreciated player in my life as a Redskins fan.

People have a love/hate relationship with him. He locks down Dez, he's a hero. He doesn't cover up a poor play by a safety, he's a goat.

There is no middle ground in the land of the Redskins fans.

He's a lightning rod of a player. You probably either hate him or love em. I appreciate his service as a player. This will probably be a career altering injury for him. I thank him for having to go through some rather miserable seasons with us. Hopefully he can still be the defenses emotional leader. 

The secondary, healthy wasn't even a strength of this team.  Hall is Hall, who is a high risk/high reward player.  Amerson looks better than he did last year but he still gives up a lot of catches where you don't understand why he is so far from the WR.

Clark/Brandon Merriwether are average as a duo.  Clark is just plain old and slow, you see that he is still fundamentally sound and makes solid plays but he is also physically to the point of being unable to cover the ground he used to.  Brandon, well we know who he was when we signed him, for every good play he makes boneheaded plays.

Archived