Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

I didn't even need to look. Deadspin posted this in their Chip is Fired thread. I was wondering the same thing as you. I'm thinking tr1 ;)

Dear God.  I sure hope not. The dude on the toilet scares me.

I actually enjoyed TR1 and wish he would return.  Best Skins/Boys troll on the planet.  The duo of him and Bubba (RIP, good fella) was amazing.

Dear God.  I sure hope not. The dude on the toilet scares me.

I actually enjoyed TR1 and wish he would return.  Best Skins/Boys troll on the planet.  The duo of him and Bubba (RIP, good fella) was amazing.

Ohh man I loved tr1. Calling Demarcus Ware "Where" LOL.

RIP Bubba :(

So, Baalke and York got rid of Hardouche because he was a disciplinarian who didn't mesh well with players. And then they decide to hire a disciplinarian who doesn't mesh well with players?

Baalke and York also have hard-ons for being in total control of personnel. So they decide to hire a guy who wants total control over player personnel?

I'd be pissed if I was a 49er fan.

Wonder who's going to be on the trading block in 3 years in SF now that Chip is running the show.  Seriously, the guy is a gimmick head coach who's ego is huge.  Most likely it will probably be a repeat of what went down in Philly.  

Kelly doesn't have final say. Baalke would never give it up. That's where the most potential for fireworks comes from, they're both gonna wanna buy the groceries. 

Archived