Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

Westy has been an on-and-off fixture on here for a long time, so I just hope that he is doing OK wherever he is. Heck, on the main board we've had folks disappear when the crappy performance of the Skins no longer fit their rose-colored agenda (and vice versa).

"Eagles are 3-3 and in first place?  Here I am!1!!!11"

la6.jpg

Midway through the season however........."I won't be in contact guyzZZz!1!"

sub.jpg

I would love nothing more than for Cowboys/Skins to have meaning.  But the truth is, I can't allow myself to want either the Eagles (because of their disgusting fans) or the Giants (because of the freaking Mara family [and Eli's dumb face]).  So, I will find myself rooting FOR our arch-rival this evening.

I may move to North Korea.

I have a question, so when does Kelly limp back to the college coaching ranks becoming another footnote in the NFL history books as just a college coach whose scheme didnt translate to the big leagues. All Kellys success came from the roster Andy Reid built. Kelly is a chump and he deserves all the laughs and blame that is coming his way for all the bonehead roster moves he has made since becoming coach.

I have a question, so when does Kelly limp back to the college coaching ranks becoming another footnote in the NFL history books as just a college coach whose scheme didnt translate to the big leagues. All Kellys success came from the roster Andy Reid built. Kelly is a chump and he deserves all the laughs and blame that is coming his way for all the bonehead roster moves he has made since becoming coach.

USC or Texas....

Archived