Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just don't think that he went because he's soft, weak or wanted a cupcake ride to the finals which was the post I quoted. 

I never said he was soft or weak. But to deny the fact he didnt want a cupcake ride to the finals is foolishness. I mean you dont join a 73 win team and say its not the easy way out. Everybody called him out on it. I mean i get it and i dont hate him for it. They play the game to win rings. Congrats. You join a great team off rip that came back to beat you and join them. Thats called the cupcake ride my dude and to see it differently is well...maybe you're not seeing it for what it is. It just loses my respect. Granted, who am i? Lol. Same thing with lebron in going to the heat. Slightly different scenarios but generally along the same principle though. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

"Dwightmare on H Street". 

He gonna just be walking down the street  pointing at random chicks and babies are gonna fly out of them on the spot ?

Have an ex that got wasted and told me (while we were dating) that because of his shoulders that's all it would take. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Have an ex that got wasted and told me (while we were dating) that because of his shoulders that's all it would take. 

:rofl89:

He's got no chance, man. Women around here'll mess around and try to Shanghai this dude into a baby. Pit maneuver him and steal his boys. 

Crazy asses ???

Edited by Mr. Sinister