Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I saw on Twitter someone might have cost us draft picks?

Fantastic.

Ya know, seems like everytime we hit rock bottom we find another chamber to explore.

The only thing that surprises me anymore is that somehow I allow myself to still be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Fantastic.

Ya know, seems like everytime we hit rock bottom we find another chamber to explore.

The only thing that surprises me anymore is that somehow I allow myself to still be surprised.

I feel the NFL would announce that before the team did though, wouldn't they? 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nothing would surprise me anymore. 

fully expecting the FBi at this press conference stating that they have found a meth lab underneath redskins park that Haskins, Rivera and Young started during covid 

The cheerleaders weren't just mingling, Scott's drinking buddy, aliens are real...

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nothing would surprise me anymore. 

fully expecting the FBi at this press conference stating that they have found a meth lab underneath redskins park that Haskins, Rivera and Young started during covid 

Two words: Washington Epsteins

Man, if it was something involving an actual crime, news wouldve broken elsewhere.  They wouldn't be able to play around like this.

If it was something like Rivera resigning, national peeps would be all over this. Again, local beats would be picking up scraps.

I hope :unsure:

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok, after reading through the tweets, I think it’s something to do with ownership, sponsorships, and legal stuff.  I don’t know why but I don’t think it’s anything on the football side. Just a hunch. 

Dan might've really screwed up which explains why the other guys want out.

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Which can only be a good thing for the long view of the franchise. Wouldn’t people rejoice at Snyder having a scandal force him to sell the team?

I agree. I also don’t think he’s go through the trouble of changing the name if that were the case 

Archived