Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

Oh. Would beat reporters really think we'd care if Santos & co. were fired for some scandalous off-field reason? Who cares, they needed to to anyways. Don't see how that type of story lives up to the hype they're brewing as a group. This isn't Scotty M. where people mistakenly convinced themselves he was the savior lol. Nobody cares about the current Pro Personnel department.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I think 99% chance you're obviously right.

There is a slight chance that he hates Snyder's guts after hashing out all this name stuff with him for a month straight while the business side of the FO crumbles. 

Yeah, that’s possible. But honestly I doubt it. 

They need to hire a business exec.  They shouldn’t have fired Lafamina.

We’ll see.  

It’s possible they wack Del Rio and that’s the big news I guess..

5 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

I have a gut feeling that Rivera is resigning.  I seriously hope that is not the case, because that’s the only thing I can think of that can be as big a deal as they are making it out to be.

Yeah it's the absolute first and only thing that crossed my mind and I felt like a psycho for posting it immediately after I hit "submit post" lol. But I can't think of any other bad news that could compare. A stud getting injured would just leak and be reported. A coach (even Rivera) or player (even Young or McLaurin or Haskins) refusing to play/coach during a pandemic also wouldn't be that big a deal, no one thinks football is happening.

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I did see that Alex santos was a “non-football departure”, maybe there’s some serious **** behind it that none of us know yet?

But we wouldn't care that much about that lol. People thought those dudes might get fired in February. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah it's the absolute first and only thing that crossed my mind and I felt like a psycho for posting it immediately after I hit "submit post" lol. But I can't think of any other bad news that could compare. A stud getting injured would just leak and be reported. A coach (even Rivera) or player (even Young or McLaurin or Haskins) refusing to play/coach during a pandemic also wouldn't be that big a deal, no one thinks football is happening.

This is going to fester. 

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I saw on Twitter someone might have cost us draft picks?

Oh yikes. Tampering with Cooper or someone? Or too much contact between coaches and players? Why wouldn't that have been just reported though, why the hush hush.

Archived