Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

5 minutes ago, mcees4life said:

I think the 3 minority owners bout to take legal action against Snyder to try and buy him out or force him to sell........maybe accuse him of a breach in ownership of something. 

That would not be "bad" at all.

They're probably disbanding (oops) the marching band and/or cheerleaders or something that Finlay thinks fans will care about. 

1 minute ago, wrilbo67 said:

This has nothing to do with the Power Rangers. It’s about me, at the onset of puberty, discovering Amy Jo Johnson. Please give me this. Hail to the Power Rangers.

I’m going to derail this thread just for 1 more minute.  I just never could remotely get into it, but if it does it for you, I’m all for it :) 

How about Vampire Slayers and get Sarah Michelle Gellar to be our mascot? :P 

Imagine if working this closely with Snyder on non-football stuff the past month just completely obliterated the honeymoon period and Rivera is just stepping down and forfeiting his contract? lol. That would be wild but impossible, right?

Right, guys?

.....right?

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Imagine if working this closely with Snyder on non-football stuff the past month just completely obliterated the honeymoon period and Rivera is just stepping down and forfeiting his contract? lol. That would be wild but impossible, right?

Right, guys?

.....right?

Probably a 98% chance Jack Del Rio is the head guy in September. 

2 minutes ago, mcees4life said:

I think the 3 minority owners bout to take legal action against Snyder to try and buy him out or force him to sell........maybe accuse him of a breach in ownership of something. 

I have a hard time believing anything is as catastrophic as it’s hyped. If he’s forced to sell, he’s forced to sell. We’ve all literally been watching the team stumble through catastrophe after catastrophe for 20+ years 

Watching them fall from being an elite franchise to a joke in the 90s while the ownership situation sat in legal limbo was horrific. I don’t know this could be worse. I’d rather let whatever news comes out just come out this week and they’ll build from there. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Right, guys?

.....right?

Why did you put this mojo in the air?

Right, guys?

.....right?

It would suck if Rivera steps down but I honestly would not blame him

Please don't bow down to the mob!  Don't change the name of our beloved team!  It's NOT OK!  My mother has parkinsons disease,  and the Redskins is one of the few things she still remembers, and that we can talk about.  All of a sudden we're not the Redskins anymore?  How do I explain that to her??  My father died 3 years ago, and now his Redskins sweater that I wear during the games is racist???  Do I have to have my Redskins tattoo removed now?  This is crazy!!!  Its got to stop!! DON'T DO IT!!  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Right, guys?

.....right?

With all the “it’s going to be bad” stuff Rivera resigning was the first thought which came to mind.

If that happens, yowza. 

Just now, JSSkinz said:

They better not bring Bruce back and I hope Ron is not resigning.

What other huge bombs could drop?

Now you put THIS in the air. Guys, we all have thoughts in our head about what this could be... let’s do the superstitious lot of us a favor and not speak this stuff into existence! Especially by dropping the name which shall not be said.

Archived