Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

8 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

It would not be a big loss since they have not drafted well for a long time 

Did you read his post, the 2nd overall pick (in his hypothetical) wouldn't be a big loss?? Damn that's a bleak view lol

5 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Nope, do not be surprised if Chase is a bust if it happens

You're all over the place with this. Safe to say we just won't agree. Losing a potential top-5 draft pick to some sort of penalty (again, in the poster's hypothetical that you addressed) would be devastating, and there's no argument otherwise even if every pick we've ever made had busted lol. 

I'm marveling at how much whitewashing is going to have to be done at FedEx. What about that big tarp they put at the top of the stadium in 2018 that says "Home of the Redskins." This cheap ass team will probably paper over that somehow with the new name.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

You're all over the place with this. Safe to say we just won't agree. Losing a potential top-5 draft pick to some sort of penalty (again, in the poster's hypothetical that you addressed) would be devastating, and there's no argument otherwise even if every pick we've ever made had busted lol. 

Hahahahaha!!! True!

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Strange feeling this is going to be another cheerleader incident that is making its way to the surface with the firings of those two.

If it's non-football related, I think cheerleader issues would be under the football-related umbrella. But maybe Chick meant non-job performance related...

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

If it's non-football related, I think cheerleader issues would be under the football-related umbrella. But maybe Chick meant non-job performance related...

I don't know, that cheerleading incident I would say was non-football related. If this "bad news" is about those two, this is the only thing that would make fans upset because it makes the whole organization look bad. 

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

IIRC, part of the last controversy with them was that their passports were taken. Maybe while the team possessed them, Santos loaned them to counterfeiter group who made copies and used them for money laundering, using FedEx to ship the money in Nike crates. FedEx and Nike got wind of this was going to be exposed, so they pulled out all stops on the name-change to try to draw attention elsewhere. Instead, the Feds caught Riverboat Ron's private yacht smuggling some of those crates and it's all blowing up.

Just now, NickyJ said:

IIRC, part of the last controversy with them was that their passports were taken. Maybe while the team possessed them, Santos loaned them to counterfeiter group who made copies and used them for money laundering, using FedEx to ship the money in Nike crates. FedEx and Nike got wind of this was going to be exposed, so they pulled out all stops on the name-change to try to draw attention elsewhere. Instead, the Feds caught Riverboat Ron's private yacht smuggling some of those crates and it's all blowing up.

You ever think about writing a TV series? 

Archived