Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The guy has established a fiefdom and installed himself as a old timey king.  Such a character can not be without certain eccentricities and Tiger not only fits, there is no way to walk into a room with a Tiger and not feel at least a bit intimidated.  It serves a purpose. 

Then again maybe he's just a fan of Iron Mike. Let's just hope he doesn't start walking around in those disturbing man panties Mike favored while spending time with his Tiger.  

daxer1H.jpg

21 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Just loved the scene with Ezekiel and Carol in the garden. Lots going on there with hints of lot more to come. I'm sensing a little chemistry evolving between them.

Second great episode, IMO. Writers are killing it so far this season.

Yeah I liked it too. Been awhile imo since we got a moment like that. Last season seemed like they were in it deep from the word go. Ezekiel might be the one to finally tame Carol. Kindred spirits and all that.

Negan seems to crave breaking people and lording over them more than simply winning.  We saw it with Rick when he risked going off in the RV alone with him to prove a point.  By allowing Dwight to live and remain close to him, we see it again.  He's happy to tempt fate to feed his ego.  This is the sort of weakness a man with a score to settle can exploit.

Daryl refusing to get on board with bowing and scraping is similarly a case of pride dictating action in place of reason.  If revenge is the goal, Dwight has both shown the way towards opportunity and the exposed the lie in Negan's offered salvation.  "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."   Dwight dies every day.  

4 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I wonder the sales bump that terrible ****ing song is going to get from that show. Did the writers google "most annoying ****ing song ever" to unearth that crap?

Honestly I thought that was the whole point :ols:

If they played the Temptations or something I don't think it would've had the same effect.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly I thought that was the whole point :ols:

If they played the Temptations or something I don't think it would've had the same effect.

Yes, definitely. They succeeded in finding the most annoying song on the planet. 30 seconds into hearing it the 1st time, I wanted to gouch a spike in my ears so I wouldn't have to hear it--I can't imagine what Darryl was feeling!

I can't believe this dude is bowing and scraping to a dude who is raw dogging his wife. No, just no. Negan could never be alone in a room with me. His genitals would be nailed to the wall. 

And to have the audacity to tell Dwight he could have one night with his wife again for doing a good job? Bruh, throw his ass over that railing. 

This makes their decision to go back in the last season just completely incomprehensible. They had to have known this was going to be a possibility when they left because Negan was after Sherry's sister.  

^^^ agreed, I don't understand it. Either he was going to watch his wife get beaten to death, raped or worse, now he gets to basically live with his wife getting raped every day. Id choose death by attacking negan or escape to almost certain death 100 times out of 100. 

I'm a little surprised they showed the malcontent running through Negan's group this early 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

^^^ agreed, I don't understand it. Either he was going to watch his wife get beaten to death, raped or worse, now he gets to basically live with his wife getting raped every day. Id choose death by attacking negan or escape to almost certain death 100 times out of 100. 

I'm a little surprised they showed the malcontent running through Negan's group this early 

Agreed. Already showing weakness in his group. 

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think he just broke.  Daryl gave him too much credit when he said that he did it for someone else.  That's an easy lie to hide behind.  He failed to keep his sister-in-law alive and then he broke.  Rather than keep fighting he chose to die.  The only thing that remained to do was leave his wife somewhere safe, and so he took her back to Negan's group intending to buy her way in with his life.  There was no reason for him to believe his begging would result in anything but death, but Negan craves humiliation and so he offered it.  I don't think he expected his wife to save him as she did, but he was already broken and had no will left to muster against this latest humiliation.   

Archived