Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Let's not get carried away here, that isn't why he killed Shane. Shane was a rabid dog that had to be put down. And he had a gun pointed at Rick and was moments away from killing Rick, so he had no choice. 

Don't discount the part I pointed out, lol.  The things you mentioned just made it a justified killing :ols:  

Then Coral got the last laugh.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I forgot about Dre....

For real though, I don't think I've seen him since midway through last season. This show needed a huge culling. Now they've added the Kingdom and the Saviours. Not a ton of screen time for folks

Yeah, this is true. There are so many new people and new locations that Hawkins could film 24, and if it gets canceled they can just say he was back at Alexandria. No wait, wasn't the reason why he wasn't there with the group due to him going out to recruit with Tara? Maybe I'm forgetting stuff. 

3 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yeah, this is true. There are so many new people and new locations that Hawkins could film 24, and if it gets canceled they can just say he was back at Alexandria. No wait, wasn't the reason why he wasn't there with the group due to him going out to recruit with Tara? Maybe I'm forgetting stuff. 

Yeah he went out wth Tara and some other meat fodder of a person to regret and gather supplies. It was an extended trip. He may not be back this season at all

4 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish

But does nothing come out when the mother****ers that act like they forgot about Dre move their lips or does a bunch of gibberish come out when the mother****ers that act like they forgot about Dre move their lips ??

??

Archived