Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

16 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I assumed she may have been his, but I didn't think Rick felt like that about it. There really isn't any way he can know for certain though. 

I dunno. I just always thought that Lorie never truly went back to Rick. not enough for baby makin sex. She just did what was right

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I dunno. I just always thought that Lorie never truly went back to Rick. not enough for baby makin sex. She just did what was right

Her and Rick had sex at least a few times I seem to remember 

i never thought she mentally went back to Rick though and still maintain she tried to instigate a fight between Rick and Shane, encouraging Rick that Shane was a problem because she thought a fight between the two would result in Shane winning 

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They burned all the mattresses they took from Alexandria. They didn't even want to use them they just wanted to **** with Rick's group and make them uncomfortable and inconvenienced. 

Classic display of power 

Youre right. Holy **** I feel stupid. I thought they took out the road with the rpg so wherever they went they had to go on foot :kickcan:

2 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

I think Rick still has revenge in his heart. At the end, he stared at that sign that said something like "vengengence for plunderers". But, he hasn't formulated a plan. So, until he does, he can't let the group to jump the gun. So, survive and give Negan what he wants for now.

"It's coming. Sure as God's vengeance it's coming." - Ben Wade 

Rick basically said he is doing what Negan wants because they don't have the numbers. They STILL don't have the numbers after killing around 50 of the Saviors. But I think that will probably change later in the season, maybe after the mid-season break, when he meets back up with Morgan and is introduced to Ezekiel and the Kingdom. 

Between the Kingdom and the Hilltop, they need a lot of training...and guns now. But Rick will have a plan then....I hope. 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i never thought she mentally went back to Rick though and still maintain she tried to instigate a fight between Rick and Shane, encouraging Rick that Shane was a problem because she thought a fight between the two would result in Shane winning 

Nah, I thought that was Lori feeling guilty and wanting Shane gone so she wouldn't have to see her Shane-Shame every day. 

10 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

I think Rick still has revenge in his heart. At the end, he stared at that sign that said something like "vengengence for plunderers". But, he hasn't formulated a plan. So, until he does, he can't let the group to jump the gun. So, survive and give Negan what he wants for now.

He still has no idea The Kingdom exists.

I have a strange feeling Dwight/Daryl have some sort if strange chemistry, and that some of the Saviours may defect.

WW3

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He still has no idea The Kingdom exists.

I have a strange feeling Dwight/Daryl have some sort if strange chemistry, and that some of the Saviours may defect.

WW3

No doubt.  Dwight has this weird Daryl man-crush going on, wanting all his stuff.  It feels like it's more than just wanting to lord it over Daryl.

I do think there's going to be some kind of inside job as part of taking down the Saviors.  Even with whatever weapons The Kingdom has, they're going to need more than they'd get by scavenging.

10 minutes ago, USS Redskins said:

This show is tough to watch now.

negan is getting old quick for me. It's over over the top.. kind of getting on my nerves.

and walkers are seriously a zero threat anymore. Zilch. 

They have to establish Negan as the biggest threat they've ever encountered. Now, every time Negan threatens someone the audience is really tense because you know it could happen. Most shows put their main characters in tough situations, but the affect is always lost on the audience because rarely do the writers have the balls to make the stakes real. 

39 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah, she's been gone long enough for me to nearly forget what a heartless bish she was. Your man turned the world upside down trying to come back to you and ****stain, and you're screwing his best friend.... And on top of it, made the best friend ****stain's new dad. I was glad she died

28 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

They have to establish Negan as the biggest threat they've ever encountered. Now, every time Negan threatens someone the audience is really tense because you know it could happen. Most shows put their main characters in tough situations, but the affect is always lost on the audience because rarely do the writers have the balls to make the stakes real. 

Yes. Agreed.

but you can't tell me someone wouldn't just shoot that **** a long time ago!!

it puts you on edge,

They're just hammering home the point that Negan isn't about winning, he's about humiliation.  That way when his own people turn on him they aren't turning on the best run society the show has produced seemingly without sufficient reason.  Safety and security are worth more than gold in TWD's world, and like it or not, the saviors are the strongest society we've seen. 

But people have limits and Negan's boot never ties of coming down on the necks of those around him.  None of the societies he controls ever seen an end to additional humiliation and death.  We saw it with Hilltop that was cooperating.  We've seen it with The Kingdom as well.  We've also seen him laugh at learning Rick's group blew up an contingent of his own people, an odd reaction considering those were his guys.  Everyone has seen how he does Dwight.

My guess is that Rick's going to lead an insurrection, but Negan's loyalists will help by imploding and tear each other apart. 

Archived