Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

38 minutes ago, Destino said:

So where are all the animals and why aren't the survivors eating them?  Did they ever explain that?  It certainly isn't because the loud smelly slow things are catching them.  I get that cows would be done for, but these zombies wouldn't stand a chance of wiping out the rabbit population.  

I ask because suddenly so much has become about finding food.  

This is one of those things I give way to it's a Zombie show. Why are the cars still running on 2 year old gasoline? Did they find a warehouse full of Sta-Bil? Why does Darryl use crossbow to be quiet, but drive a load motorcycle? Why is the grass always cut?

Negan, instant favorite character.

1 minute ago, Yohan said:

This is one of those things I give way to it's a Zombie show. Why are the cars still running on 2 year old gasoline? Did they find a warehouse full of Sta-Bil? Why does Darryl use crossbow to be quiet, but drive a load motorcycle? Why is the grass always cut?

A damn army tank in the wilderness with no need for maintenance/fuel.

I'm with you on excusing things for the sake of non reality, but that tank scarred me for life...

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

What is all this about Morgan being dangerous? He is skilled but I wouldn't say he is anymore dangerous and probably less so, than the average member of Ricks group.  Morgan is a weak replacement for Tye as the moral foundation of the group not an additional heavy hitter. 

Well from what,we know so far, going back to even the pilot, he is a skilled sniper, navigator, proficient in most firearm weaponry, hand to hand combat, skilled in boobytrapping, fortification, and is perhaps mentally stronger then even Rick (he was forced to kill his own wife and son when they turned, and after going temporarily insane, had the strength to bring himself back from the darkness, making himself even tougher, whereas Rick embraced I). His only weakness as of now is his unwillingness to kill, though he had to kill to save Carol

Plus, anyone who can whoop ass in the ZA with a kendo stick is probably the last man to be trifled with :)

3 minutes ago, Yohan said:

I'm glad to hear that the Kingdom is heavily invested in horses.  I always tell my sons that is how you need to travel in an apocalypse.  Food and water.  That's all you need!  Not to mention, you can travel off road.  Highways and major roads should always be avoided.  Too easy to be ambushed. 

Also, I'd have a lot of chickens in Alexandria and I'd be stocking that pond with catfish.  Try to eliminate how often you'd need to leave the base. 

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

They've had many chances to score military equipment and showed relatively little interest.  Remember all the stuff laying around outside of the CDC?  Negan's road block would have gone differently had Rick been following the RV in an armored vehicle with a couple gernade launchers riding shot gun.  If you're going to put up walls, might as well build up the armory.  

I mean I get that DC can be  a hellhole even in non ZA with all the traffic, and would've been overrun with walkers, but I think by now they have begun to migrate down Penn. Ave. into the SoMd countryside and feast on the dumb suburbanites I see here everyday.

Could just jack a boat and bypass the riffraf on the Potomac (mutated aquatic Walkers seem to not be a worry in this ZA) and go get some sexy ass Uncle Sam machine guns and grenades at least

Rick finds stuff from the start but he's like "These are cool, but I'm taking the horse." 

VT7uD4F.jpg

What does Rick hide in when the horse plan goes bad?  A tank!  He also found a dead solider in there wearing body armor... but he left it as well.  Apparently he's never played a video game.    

y8H1oKC.jpg

but ok so Rick was new and he didn't realize what was going on yet.  But here is the CDC exterior:

qXMsEOz.jpg

Dead military guys everywhere just begging for someone to pick up their stuff and drive off in a tank.  Nope. 

18 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

I'm glad to hear that the Kingdom is heavily invested in horses.  I always tell my sons that is how you need to travel in an apocalypse.  Food and water.  That's all you need!  Not to mention, you can travel off road.  Highways and major roads should always be avoided.  Too easy to be ambushed.

I'd go with a bicycle.  Quiet.  Doesn't get scared and certainly doesn't throw you off without warning.  Doesn't eat or sleep.  Can be hidden or thrown over a fence relatively easily.  Starving people will not try to eat your bike.  Can strap it to any motorized transport you find and take it with you. 

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

I'd go with a bicycle.  Quiet.  Doesn't get scared and certainly doesn't throw you off without warning.  Doesn't eat or sleep.  Can be hidden or thrown over a fence relatively easily.  Starving people will not try to eat your bike.  Can strap it to any motorized transport you find and take it with you. 

You guys are crazy.

black-and-white-kid-boy-wheels-shoes.jpg

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

You would have a flat city boy :chair:

and you can't eat a bike, horses multiply :)

4 minutes ago, twa said:

You would have a flat city boy :chair:

and you can't eat a bike, horses multiply :)

I'm gonna guess that eating the horse's family members could negatively affect it's morale, and lead to a more contentious journey.

I'm with Des. A bike also can't take its revenge and stomp you out in your sleep after you made tasty horse burgers out of little Junior

18 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I watched The Strain last night.  It was cheesy and fun.

Unfortunately it looks like it is heading towards another zombie apocalypse type show.  Should have kept it as a back and forth battle between the Stragoi and the Humans.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/25/the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere-ratings-hit-17-million-viewer/

The Walking Dead returned to AMC for Season 7 on Sunday night and now the ratings are in. The Season 7 premiere shows a 16 percent increase in ratings from The Walking Dead Season 6 premiere.

The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere episode scored an 8.4 rating among viewers ages 18-49 and was watched by 17 million viewers.

Though up from Season 6, the much-hyped The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere came in just shy of the series' overall record. The Walking Dead Season 5 premiere in 2014 still holds that record, with 17.3 million total viewers and an 8.7 rating

still crazy that a zombie show is beating the NFL in ratings 

I think the beautiful thing is that the walkers is that they are more a setup than the main attraction that's what drew me in, and initially kept me from watching.

I'm beginning to think that the best shows are like that (Lost for example, "How long can they do a show about bammas being stranded on an island?) offering so much more than meets the eye.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I tapped out after the first season. People sometimes complain about the acting on TWD, but Strain was just awful to the point of insult. That little brat kid was like ****stain Carl x10

Best part about that show was Filch's flashbacks

Books were worse.  I read them and refuse to watch the show because of how absurdly stupid the story gets as it progresses. 

Archived