Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No way, he is THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN.....period.  He knows what it takes to survive.  Rick better step up his damn game if he wants to have a shot in hell out of taking him down.

He doesn't do it to survive.  He dies it because it's fun and no one can tell him no.  (Talking about negan)

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I feel like Negan is going to be around for a long time. You don't build him up and then introduce him this way to be someone that is easily defeated in a couple of seasons like the governor. 

Nah, Negan and Rick are going to be rivals for quite a while 

We know they got a season 8 right?  So, if they were smart, they would let Negan continue to potty train Rick and his **** crew the entire season.  Break them down in all facets.  Then let us watch Rick ****ing snap beyond belief and rip Negan's soul out of his chest like Shang Tsung....

Image result for shang tsung soul take fatality animated gif

This seems to be a traumatic event that will set at least two more seasons worth of events in motion, ending in sort of a World War

Oh, and this is all Eugenes fault btw. Pussed out once again and ruined everyone's lives for good. I hope Rick finds at least enough of his balls to cast him out proper. Enough is enough.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh, and this is all Eugenes fault btw. Pussed out once again and ruined everyone's lives for good. I hope Rick finds at least enough of his balls to cast him out proper. Enough is enough.

Wait... What did Eugene do?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Got captured, and I assume, squealed to give away their plans.

Pretty sure he was supposed to be a diversion of some kind

Gotcha!

I was kinda figuring that Negan's people were just all over the group and had that plan busted right away. I never thought that Eugene gave them up. He seemed ready to go when he came up with the plan.

I think it's very clearly Rick's fault.  He was warned, his group had enough first hand knowledge to realize Negan's group was huge, and he failed to react well when it became clear he was headed into an ambush.  Now he gets to be Negen's mouth piece in the village while he rebuilds his courage most of the season. 

Yeah I think part of the point is there was no way out of this. I don't think it even matters that Rick wasn't a particularly good leader. Negan's group was too large, experienced and vicious. 

The only thing I don't get is how there's any way Alexandria had kept itself isolated from all these local politics for so long. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This. **** that dude, man

9 hours ago, youngchew said:

Can't wait until somebody kills that ****er.  Holy **** I hate that guy.

This is what makes him so great. Already, he is a villain in the pantheon of Darth Vader, Kaizer Soze, The Joker (Heath Ledger, obviously), Hannibal Lecter, and the darkhorse in that category: Killgrave from Jessica Jones. Just their mere presence on screen you feel uneasy--you just have that sense of impending doom--that they're going to do some seriously ****ed up ****.

2 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

The only thing I don't get is how there's any way Alexandria had kept itself isolated from all these local politics for so long. 

I agree with this. It's hard to believe that in the two years from the outbreak to when Rick and company arrived at Alexandria, that they didn't run into any of the Hilltop, Kingdom, or the Negan group. 

In the short time they've been there, they've wiped out the Wolves, negotiated an alliance with the Hilltop, had a couple Alexandrians meet the Kingdom, and been at war with the Negan group. It's hard to believe Aaron never came across any of these groups while he was out there recruiting. And actually, it's even less likely that Aaron was able to survive on his own out there multiple times and never got ambushed. 

4 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

Yeah I think part of the point is there was no way out of this. I don't think it even matters that Rick wasn't a particularly good leader. Negan's group was too large, experienced and vicious. 

Maybe Negan wasn't concerned with the Alexandrians before because they didn't really show any promise.  They were inept and not likely to be able to provide them with much.  Then when Rick's crew joined and took out an outpost they peaked Negan's interest.  Now he had some people who could get him more loot.  His ego leads him to believe that he can control them because he's been successful with every other group.

It's going to be very interesting to see how a coalition is formed between the Alexandrians, Hilltop, and the Kingdom.  While it was a brutal episode I'll hang in there to see Negan get his.  But if they had really taken Carl's arm I might have turned it off.  Glad they didn't because we already hated Negan enough by that point. 

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

This is what makes him so great. Already, he is a villain in the pantheon of Darth Vader, Kaizer Soze, The Joker (Heath Ledger, obviously), Hannibal Lecter, and the darkhorse in that category: Killgrave from Jessica Jones. Just their mere presence on screen you feel uneasy--you just have that sense of impending doom--that they're going to do some seriously ****ed up ****.

Don't forget Geoffry, Ramsay Bolton, and Circe!

8 hours ago, Destino said:

I think it's very clearly Rick's fault.  He was warned, his group had enough first hand knowledge to realize Negan's group was huge, and he failed to react well when it became clear he was headed into an ambush.  Now he gets to be Negen's mouth piece in the village while he rebuilds his courage most of the season. 

I don't think the Hilltop crew had a good handle on how big Negan's group was.  All they knew about was the outpost. They caved pretty quickly after Negan beat some kid to death just outside their walls.  (Going by the show because I don't want to ruin the surprise by checking out out the comics).

I blame Daryl and Carol for going off on their own.  That split up the group and started a chain reaction of mistakes.  Together they may have had enough numbers to outflank a blockade and get to Hilltop.  They were down to five fighters since Maggie was incapacitated and Eugene is a warrior in training.  They were outnumbered in unfamiliar terrain.  Negan knew every road way and possible escape.  Plus, his people were in constant communication so they could outflank Rick's group time and time again.   

11 hours ago, Destino said:

While everyone is whimpering about Glenn, I will miss Abe.  Abe was about that life.  He had great taste in women but wasn't content with just one.  He punched the guy we all wanted to punch, which happens entirely too rarely, so hard that he cracked the little ****'s skull.  He found a rocket launcher and risked life and limb to get it because... well because how often do you get to have a rocket launcher?  Abe had no punk in him, and he went down talking ****.  Abe, gone but not forgotten.   

Let's not forget he had the greatest one liners ever!  After he died my son text me "****nuts!"

13 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wow never thought we'd see Rick like this, bending the knee, sobbing, defeated, terrified, broken, obedient. 

Jesus 

If you saw Carol like this Negan had better run for his life.

12 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Rick isn't a bad leader.  But things can't go his way 100% of the time.

Come on now -  Rick most definitively proved his bad leadership credentials in previous seasons. He is the king bad idea fairy.

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No way, he is THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN.....period.  He knows what it takes to survive.  Rick better step up his damn game if he wants to have a shot in hell out of taking him down.

Hell don't forget Rick has a ringer. The deadliest person on the show is Carol.

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I feel like Negan is going to be around for a long time. You don't build him up and then introduce him this way to be someone that is easily defeated in a couple of seasons like the governor. 

Nah, Negan and Rick are going to be rivals for quite a while 

He'll last two seasons -  not forever.

Archived