Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

9 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Lol at norman having a buzz on the talking dead

He can barely get out a coherent sentence 

Just now, Springfield said:

Carl is about to be that dude.  Don't **** with Carl.

Can't be until he cuts that damn hair 

3 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Just knew it was gonna be Glenn once I heard there was gonna be a dozen cast members on the talking dead. They would only do that for someone who'd been there from the beginning. 

Feel bad for Abe. It's like he didn't even die this episode, it's all about Glenn

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So Rick's just gonna be a little **** now.

Glenn was already dead to me.

Abraham was obvious.

Carl is about to be that dude.  Don't **** with Carl.

Negan is viscous.

I called it. This season was gonna be about Rick being emasculated.

My god, though, I had no idea that it would go this far :(

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

THats what I was talking about too

Have a heart for people watching a show and needing to figure out how to process fictional characters getting killed? Um, no and get off my lawn. 

While everyone is whimpering about Glenn, I will miss Abe.  Abe was about that life.  He had great taste in women but wasn't content with just one.  He punched the guy we all wanted to punch, which happens entirely too rarely, so hard that he cracked the little ****'s skull.  He found a rocket launcher and risked life and limb to get it because... well because how often do you get to have a rocket launcher?  Abe had no punk in him, and he went down talking ****.  Abe, gone but not forgotten.   

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Feel bad for Abe. It's like he didn't even die this episode, it's all about Glenn

Yeah, Michael has to be backstage like,"Geez, they should've had me come out first." 

His character was not as beloved as Steven's. And I don't think the audience is going to have any emotions left for him by the time they bring him out. 

Just now, Destino said:

While everyone is whimpering about Glenn, I will miss Abe.  Abe was about that life.  He had great taste in women but wasn't content with just one.  He punched the guy we all wanted to punch so hard to cracked his skull.  He found a rocket launcher once and risked life and limb because... well because how often do you get to have a rocket launcher?  Abe had no punk in him, and he went down talking ****.  Abe, gone but not forgotten.   

Suck my nuts is a pretty classic final line 

1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yeah, Michael has to be backstage like,"Geez, they should've had me come out first." 

His character was not as beloved as Steven's. And I don't think the audience is going to have any emotions left for him by the time they bring him out. 

Probably back there watching thinking "mother dick!"

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

While everyone is whimpering about Glenn, I will miss Abe.  Abe was about that life.  He had great taste in women but wasn't content with just one.  He punched the guy we all wanted to punch so hard to cracked his skull.  He found a rocket launcher once and risked life and limb because... well because how often do you get to have a rocket launcher?  Abe had no punk in him, and he went down talking ****.  Abe, gone but not forgotten.   

And gave us the greatest curse of all time...

"****nuts"

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Glenn was an OG cast member, but I felt next to nothing when he died because of how they bungled both his "close encounter" and the cliffhanger season finale.

Happy isn't the right word, but I would have been disappointed if Glenn didn't get the bat. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Happy isn't the right word, but I would have been disappointed if Glenn didn't get the bat. 

I saw Glenn's death coming. It was foreshadowed when he snuck in the compound and knifed those guys in their sleep last season. They purposely had him look at the pictures on the wall of all those bashed skulls. When I saw "Lucille" at the end of Season 6 I had a feeling it was meant for Glenn. It was karma in a way.

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

True, it's like he was waiting to die ever since the dumpster incident.

What would've been insane is if Negan surprise, knocked off someone else while he was at it.

Archived