Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I just checked, Season 6 isn't available for purchase on Amazon until August 2016.  Dammit!  I guess I'm stuck until then.  AMC.com doesn't even offer it.

ya can get the season cd pac from china for 12.95  :P

apple and a few others have downloads for computers

/phones

or ya can get a modded kodi or just try tgo or the dozen other streamers

add

wut ya say about amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-6/dp/B015301ZQ4

Also agreed about FTWD. To me and Mrs. JCB, the real interest in the first season was in seeing the start of things and the decline of community/civilization. Now it's just a second zombie show, and a clearly inferior one at that.

Yeah thats kinda what made me stop. They should've realized that a show based on the **** hitting the fan would be the best option. But they seemed to go toward the "Lets find a secluded safezone and hunker down" as tuff which is where TWD basically starts after the 1st season.

I was struggling to remain interested

We all have seen shows where the cast talks about the family that's formed within the production. Some seem more standout in those terms than others. It seems very strong on this show. That the cast is from different parts of the globe with such varied backgrounds and that it's the kind of show it is makes that even more interesting to me. Even people who have brief roles seem to be swept up in the ongoing extended family deal. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I just finished Season 6 last night.  Now that I am caught up, I went back and read the last 10 pages of this thread. 

You'll have a blast. Id love to back and start it all again, but everyone has changed so much. It would be weird as all hell. Its pretty astounding the transformations they all go through

Thanks for the input.  It really was good a good show.  Some seasons better than others of course.  Season 6 I thought overall was kind of boring.  I think the realism started getting to me.  How were they feeding this many people with out a farm?  I never saw anyone hunt.  And who is taking care of those solar panels?  I liked the idea of them living in a community but think it would have been better if they still had more difficulties just to remind them of the outside world.  But their "scavenging" was too productive for a world several years into the apocalypse. 

Turns out big numbers are better than a small group and Rick's an awful leader. I've said that for a while, it's nice to have a whole episode designed to hammer those points home. Rick is great at fighting, making bad situations worse, and running head long into traps.

I have always thought Rick was kind of a crappy leader.  Sure being a good fighter makes it easier to lead a small group.  That and having the stones to make a decision.  But once you get past a group of just a few people, leadership is so much more.  As a leader myself, I recognize how bad of a leader he was/is. 

Would be so lame if it was Aaron. I highly doubt it. I pretty much forgot he even existed lolol.

I just finished it last night and I had to Google who Aaron was.  I don't think it will be him.

I vote it was Abe at the end of the show.  It makes the most sense.  He was the one that did something close to standing up to Negan.  He is big and looks dangerous but isn't a leader.  And he is the only one tough enough to lift his head after the first shot from Lucille.  Abe is about the only one I'd be okay with.  That or the weird guy who said he can make bullets.  I think what is going to happen in the future is Rick and crew will go and start making some serious weapons with that guys info at the foundry.  Think mines, mortars, and ****.  He will get some of the other towns together and cause one big uprising.  At least one main person will die in the uprising (sorry Carl).  But that is just my guess.

I really like the show but it had it's ups and downs.  I think this season was a down.  I'm just hoping that means it will go back up and not that it will continue going down to it's demise.

Also, my first thought when I saw Negan was "hey it's the cool guy from The Good Wife". 

Yea Eugene is my other guess. Couldn't remeber his name. I think it would not be a good move from the writers standpoint but it would not be surprising since he gave Rick directions on how to make ammo.

Yea Eugene is my other guess. Couldn't remeber his name. I think it would not be a good move from the writers standpoint but it would not be surprising since he gave Rick directions on how to make ammo.

• 3 months later...

First impression from the King fella. He's likely insane. That's like my thought process now. Every new character is insane until proven otherwise. Years into the outbreak now. Maybe this season we will see less reliance on firearms and automobiles

That would be a fresh direction to go in imo.

They said it would be revealed in the first episode. Well, they said that last season. Who knows. 

I broke my feelings down at the end of the season. I still think it was an awful idea to end it that way. Oh well. 

My money was also on Abe getting Lucilled basically because he was big enough to matter but not big enough to alter the show or fans. 

This season I would wager that after that epic humiliation, the group knows they can't **** with Negan right now, so they're forced to do his bidding, maybe raid nearby encampments.

Season 7 might be all about them basically getting punked. Perhaps they form new alliances, or convert some of Negans people against him.

Archived