Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why would he lose his hand?

Maybe he's assuming Rick is going to lose a limb since he was being dragged into that trailer and Negan made sure to have his axe, in the sneak peek. 

29 minutes ago, Mufumonk said:

2 out of 3?

You think Negan killed two of them? 

26 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Maybe he's assuming Rick is going to lose a limb since he was being dragged into that trailer and Negan made sure to have his axe, in the sneak peek. 

You think Negan killed two of them? 

I think that's a very real possibility. Everyone thinks the cliffhanger is going to lessen the impact of someone's death. How do you fix that? Kill 2 people. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why would he lose his hand?

when you seek to break the opposition and they remain defiant ya go a bit further.,... killing rick is probably unacceptable at this time

37 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I didn't watch the trailer. I liked the other one though with ZA Bob Marley and the cgi tiger.

Those guys look badass. Medieval weapon/armament is the epitome of insanity. 

I seem to recall some of them having guns.  Underuse of armor is something we've lamented time and again in this thread, and melee weapons work fine against zombies.

My guess is they've got guns for emergencies or encounters with other humans.

On 10/9/2016 at 6:22 PM, Mufumonk said:

I think that's a very real possibility. Everyone thinks the cliffhanger is going to lessen the impact of someone's death. How do you fix that? Kill 2 people. 

I think you fix it by, when everyone expects Abe or Glenn or maybe that nobody from Alexandria, instead you make it Maggie.  Beating a pregnant woman to death with a bat in front of her husband?  Yeah.  

Gale Anne Hurd, one of the producers, was on Nerdist podcast recently and dropped an interesting nugget.  Apparently in the comics Negan has a particularly filthy mouth.  Just eff bombs everywhere.  She said they're filming two versions of all of Negan's scenes.  The edited tv-friendly version and the rated R for language version, and they plan to release the the R version on the DVDs.  I haven't watched any of the eps on disc/Netflix.  Is this something they've been doing previously?  You have to admire the dedication it takes to film everything twice just to get his character more true  to the source material for a version you can't even air.

I had heard that also and this is the first time they will be adding graphic/profanity to DVDs to my knowledge. They are really trying to take this character seriously and do him right since he is so important. 

Edit: No chance they kill Maggie. AMC doesn't have the balls for that, or at least the TWD writers and show runners don't want to have to deal with that type of fallout. 

They've already showed an emergency c section, a lost girl who was bitten and turned, then shot, a semi-botched beheading, cannibalism, attempted rape, torture, mass murder, two girls dying, a gay kiss, domestic violence, interracial relationships, etc.

If they had the balls for the worst of that, they have the balls for Negan beating a pregnant woman to death, to illustrate the new level viciousness of this character

Archived