Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Just psychological demolition on a massive scale

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Rick isn't a bad leader.  But things can't go his way 100% of the time.

I think Rick underestimated them. He's been the alpha for so long.

The way he went after all of them at the different sites. Maybe too heavyhanded

11 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Ok, great episode so far, but wtf is there to talk through on the Talking Dead. It's just a TV show and they are acting like there needs to be time to process the loses. Good gracious. 

Have a heart. I've seen these people for 7-8 years, spent more time with them than some family members. It hits hard 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Rick isn't a bad leader.  But things can't go his way 100% of the time.

Rick loses every base/settlement he's ever had and his group shrinks each time until he stumbles into some other unfortunate camp to replenish his small ranks.  100%?  Rick is closer to Wile E Coyote levels of success.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Rick loses every base/settlement he's ever had and his group shrinks each time until he stumbles into some other unfortunate camp to replenish his small ranks.  100%?  Rick is closer to Wile E Coyote levels of success.  

Yeah, but maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow...:)

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

But his people don't follow him because of fear but respect.  Mark of a good leader.  In that world you are bound to struggle no matter who you are.

Just now, Destino said:

He meant that Carol will eventually hear about this.  Negen will be sorry then.

Carol and the full Morgan can turn this on it's head.

20 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wtf is Michonne wearing 

You live in Kansas or something?

Corset dress

28 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Have a heart. I've seen these people for 7-8 years, spent more time with them than some family members. It hits hard 

I'm not talking about the cast, I'm talking about fans of the show and people crying and needing to process stuff on TV shows. 

Archived