Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

4 minutes ago, Chachie said:

For me, baseball, hockey, and basketball have WAY too many games to sit through a bad season. At least with football it's only once a week for 17 games. 

Yeah and with football if you have a young QB its still fun watching him develop. Yesterday sucked but games like the Seahawks and Eagles games at least give you a reason to watch.

I have no reason to watch the Wiz, although Bilal looks like he can be a heck of a player by 2026.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah and with football if you have a young QB its still fun watching him develop. Yesterday sucked but games like the Seahawks and Eagles games at least give you a reason to watch.

I have no reason to watch the Wiz, although Bilal looks like he can be a heck of a player by 2026.

See you in '26! 😆

Secret's out...Poole Party is in the kiddie pool...that bamma needs to go, he's fn contagious, that end of game shot Kuzma took tonight looked like a full blown case of Jordan Poole. 

We need to inoculate ourselves if we actually trying to build a culture, this really why GS kicked him out.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a pretty nasty Coulibaly highlight right now where he drove on the defender and threw down a dunk. Hope he can continue to do that. He was 6-10 from the field. If we could finally hit on a big time player in the draft that would be a revelation. Small hopes he can be it.

I don't watch games, but going by the stats it appears Avdija has done well with more playing time. He didn't play magnificent against the Sixers, but he is our third leading scorer behind Kuzma and Poole. Looking for small glimmers of hope where I can find it.

Johnny Davis averages 9.1 minutes a game. I am assuming he is still trash. Add him to the pile of draft busts.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Kispert is disappointing. 

Poole is so disappointing. 

Gafford can't play offense or defense.  

Johnny Davis is a bust. 

Sure Avidja and Kuzma can score a bit.. but it's just empty if they are losing games. 

I agree, if we gonna tank, wheres the development or clarity on who we developing around?

My biggest concern on your list is Kispert, and I'm not sure what impact Poole is having on him.

This game tonight was over in minutes, Philly hit like 4 straight 3s to start the game, scored again, and timeout called before we scored once.  Quickest asswhoppin in route to 40+ rout I've seen in a while.  Its hard to watch, most games I have with no sound on because its over so fast and nothing to really talk about.

If this is what a real tank looks like I want no part of this for my football team...lawd...   

Shows how tuned out we were on this team that we were too lazy to find what page this thread was on to talk about Wizards moving to VA, jus showed upnin Caps thread instead.

Sweatervest wants to pay at least $1 Billion for stadium, doesnt he need Richmond to say yes to that first?  He gonna put Crystal City in a spot to have to help pay for it?

I'm not buying this is a done deal until I hear the legislative building in Richmond that Youngkin lost both Chambers to the Dems would say yes to that. Am I trippin, did they already and I'm jus missing that?

Edited by Renegade7

On 12/11/2023 at 6:11 PM, Fergasun said:

Kispert is disappointing. 

Poole is so disappointing. 

Gafford can't play offense or defense.  

Johnny Davis is a bust. 

Sure Avidja and Kuzma can score a bit.. but it's just empty if they are losing games. 

See what happens when Poole and Kispert show up. 

Maybe letting Avidja run things isn't great either.  Is it possible they are still working on chemistry 20 games in?