Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Ok superfan, someone asked "is everyone cool with Wittman returning?" I answered no. How is that complaining? Oh, I guess since the Wizards don't win often, I'm supposed to say yeah, let's bring everyone back and cause they did a great job winning one playoff series. Note to superfans, people can enjoy the win and still want them to do whatever it will take to bring a championship here.

Anyway, while you are being such a superfan, you should make a list of what people in this thread are permitted to say during the playoffs. That way us bad fans get things right.

Well you just proved my point superfan.

Holler.

Meanwhile back to reality.

Well you just proved my point superfan.

Holler.

Meanwhile back to reality.

I have no idea what point you were trying to make other than you are a "superfan." Congratulations on being one.

I have no idea what point you were trying to make other than you are a "superfan." Congratulations on being one.

Stop replying to him. He is easily the most annoying person in this thread. The only posts he makes in these threads are about reminding people how horrible the Wizards are historically. Zero contribution otherwise.

Stop replying to him. He is easily the most annoying person in this thread. The only posts he makes in these threads are about reminding people how horrible the Wizards are historically. Zero contribution otherwise.

No excuses when your only contribution to the thread is ****ing about coaching on a team that rarely gets to the playoffs, and rarely wins playoff series, your contributions are zero.

The Wizards just played one of their best playoff series in decades.  Stop complaining about the coaching and discussing which player to trade away.

Try enjoying the next series, the Wizards haven't had a team with this much potential in a while.

Edited by chipwhich

No excuses when your only contribution to the thread is ****ing about coaching on a team that rarely gets to the playoffs, and rarely wins playoff series, your contributions are zero.

The Wizards just played one of their best playoff series in decades.  Stop complaining about the coaching and discussing which player to trade away.

Try enjoying the next series, the Wizards haven't had a team with this much potential in a while.

Read my last several posts and see how much ****ing I've done about coaching and trades since the playoffs started. Nice try chip. Now please continue with your broken record.

Read my last several posts and see how much ****ing I've done about coaching and trades since the playoffs started. Nice try chip. Now please continue with your broken record.

I wasn't posting about you.  Pay attention.

This thread and the NBA thread have been fiery, I like it! PLAYOFFS!!

I wanted to join in more but couldn't. Just want you all to know, I'm out there, arguing with all of you in spirit. I'm traveling for ten days in Italy and I'm probably going to miss most of the second round. Six hour time difference. Anyway, I hope Atlanta wins and you guys in the area get to enjoy a home-court playoff series. It's going to be amazing.

• Like 4

Maybe we should turn this to the Indiana Pacers Team thread w/ all this in-fighting LOL.  Got Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner hiding behind Chipwich's and NoExcuses' accounts. 

I will be Andrew Bynum. Doing absolutely nothing but sitting back and collecting checks.  

Lots of ice tub time for Nene between now and Monday.  :)

I have always seen a trend in the NBA playoffs where the team with the most down time between series' comes out flat in game one of the next round. I wouldn't have it any other way but that type of thing does make me nervous.

Anyway- Go Hawks! I want home court!

I have always seen a trend in the NBA playoffs where the team with the most down time between series' comes out flat in game one of the next round. I wouldn't have it any other way but that type of thing does make me nervous.

Anyway- Go Hawks! I want home court!

Totally agree.  Go Hawks! 

I am just estastic about the Wizards this year. I've said before i haven't really followed them due to being out West and them being a dumspter fire pretty much forever, but its soooooo refreshing to be watching a Washington team in the playoffs right now other than the Capitals. You know what you are getting with the Capitals in April/May and the hope is dim even when they make the playoffs, this wizards team is exciting and has great young parts.

J. Michael

‏@JMichaelCSN

Beal says he has no interest in who wins, #Pacers or #Hawks and said he won't even watch. Instead will watch Tom n Jerry #wizardstalk #NBA

Tom n Jerry? Needs to elevate his animation game.

I will be Andrew Bynum. Doing absolutely nothing but sitting back and collecting checks.  

You know what was funny? When Bynum went to Philly the NBA thread said he was the 2nd best C in the east and made Philly an immediate playoff team. I LOL'ed and said he wasn't a top 5 C in the league cause he couldn't stay healthy. I was summarily dismissed from said thread as a maroon. I laugh every time I think about that argument....

• Like 1

You know what was funny? When Bynum went to Philly the NBA thread said he was the 2nd best C in the east and made Philly an immediate playoff team. I LOL'ed and said he wasn't a top 5 C in the league cause he couldn't stay healthy. I was summarily dismissed from said thread as a maroon. I laugh every time I think about that argument....

Many argued he was the BEST center in the league. He went from highly regarded to done the second that trade happened.