Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Repping the Wiz tonight at the Nats game with my Wall jersey tee. Got the game set to record, just gotta stay strong to not look at the score all night.

Just a warning, the Nats are most likely going to post the Wiz score on the scoreboard in RF where the AL scores normally are.

• Like 1

Repping the Wiz tonight at the Nats game with my Wall jersey tee. Got the game set to record, just gotta stay strong to not look at the score all night.

I have  been in this position before and wish you luck.  Its probably going to take a miracle to pull this off, people will be talking about it.  Be prepared to close your ears and hum to yourself often lol.

Gonna look at this the same way I looked at the Chicago series. We shouldn't be trying to beat them at their game because they can't beat us in ours. It's not in our best interests to let this get to game 7 in Indiana. Wiz in 6.

• Like 1

I agree with the guy waiting to see 'rust vs rest'.  Excitedly so, almost time.

Oh and some respect in that thread for Beal and our back court in general.  One guy stated 'Ariza and Beal can fill it up from deep' which got me pumped agreeing.