Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

They wanted low scoring and ugly? We gave them low scoring and ugly!

Next!

The spirit of Vesely is in this team

I was thinking that haha. He never went for the squeeze, always the back tap. Even when he was alone and didn't need to. Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

Great game. So happy for my wizards man, long time coming.

Nene was fantastic, Wall was great, and BOOKER. Booker was the catalyst tonight with his energy. Great defense, great rebounding. Gortat and Nene at the end were beasts getting offensive rebound after offensive rebound.

Sucks for Taj Gibson, he was having a hell of a series. But he wasnt gonna have a monster game today anyway because Randy finally came to his senses and kept Gooden on the bench. Hopefully Gooden can bounce back in the next round. But Booker played solid defense on Taj.

On to the next one. Hopefully atlanta can pull it out against indiana.

Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407): Congrats to @John_Wall,@RealDealBeal23, and to all the @WashWizards on the big win tonight..Keep it going boys! #Wizards

Robert Griffin III (@RGIII):Congrats to the @WashWizards Much love to all my boys out there ballin

I don't know, but I was incredibly confident this team would win this game. They simply dominated the series and knew they had it

I didn't want to jinx it, but I had a similar feeling. After the first 3 games, it was pretty clear that we were simply a better team.

Bmb8fSrIQAEJfVd.jpg

• Like 3

I hope hes ok, but how big was it for us when Gibson went down. I knew we had it then. He absolutely killed us all series. And it really showed with all our ORebs down the stretch.

Again, hoping for the best with him. Beast of a player.