Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Congrats to the Wiz. So, who would you guys prefer we face in round 2, Indiana or Atlanta? ATL is playing great right now, really turned it on for the playoffs, but Indiana did finish 1st. 

Wizards beat ATL 3-1 in match-ups this season. Pacers beat us 2-1, but seem to have been fading by seasons end and into the playoffs. Not sure which team, at this point, we match up better against.

Just sat on my front porch with a victory bourbon. So ****ing proud of this team!

No kidding, man. I am calmly enjoying a few beverages now watching the conclusion on the Thunder-Grizz. I had several beverages during the Wiz-Bulls, but the last few minutes were far from calm. :)

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

Glad to see them moving on.  That was an ugly, ugly game though.  When I read the box score this morning, I expected both teams shooting percentages to be in the 20% range, was shocked we were over 40%.  Even more shocked the Bulls were at 33%; it felt like there were stretches where they shot about as well as I would if I was randomly playing in the game.