Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

4 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

Remember in the preseason when that guy from Mass posted on here asking if it was ok to be a skins fan again?  How he only rooted for the Patriots the past 20 years bc of his girlfriend, but all of a sudden when the pats seemed down and the skins seemed to be ascending he wanted to come back as a skins fan. 

Just want to check in with him, you still with us buddy?!? 

Or you went right back to the Pats once we imploded and the Pats got back on their feet.  

I'd like to venture a guess where his allegiance currently lies.

Ohhh ****, i completely forgot about that guy! yeah, my guess is he’s a patriots fan again. But, there’s always room on our bandwagon later on! 

• Haha 2

I truly hate some of fanbase.  I love folks here but man the ones I run into on Facebook, Twitter, etc are so toxic and gatekeeping.  They pat themselves on the back for how great of a fan they are while calling everyone fairweather.  They live for likes.  I was just calling some a hole who tried to call me fairweather, bandwagon, and fake fan because I saying I wouldn’t buy the gear if the logo and band are awful.  These idiots rally around this “fanatic” idea where if you aren’t with your head up the team’s butt at all times regardless of what they do you are fraud.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I truly hate some of fanbase.  I love folks here but man the ones I run into on Facebook, Twitter, etc are so toxic and gatekeeping.  They pat themselves on the back for how great of a fan they are while calling everyone fairweather.  They live for likes.  I was just calling some a hole who tried to call me fairweather, bandwagon, and fake fan because I saying I wouldn’t buy the gear if the logo and band are awful.  These idiots rally around this “fanatic” idea where if you aren’t with your head up the team’s butt at all times regardless of what they do you are fraud.  

I won't buy any new nickname stuff.

I bought my Redskins mask before we dropped the name. 

If we keep WTF tho, I'll be on a spending spree.  I wanna stay neutral, and I won't like any new name.  See my sig. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't see the Kellen Moore hype. He has tons of talent and still only managed 17 points in a playoff game. I don't get Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay vibes from him. He'd be like Jason Garrett all over again. But then again, Mike McCarthy is pretty terrible.

Agreed, none of them impress me. I do like Quinn. Hope he gets a job offer and leaves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't see the Kellen Moore hype. He has tons of talent and still only managed 17 points in a playoff game. I don't get Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay vibes from him. He'd be like Jason Garrett all over again. But then again, Mike McCarthy is pretty terrible.

That and he has the worlds most punchable face.

• Haha 1