Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Breaking News- Rodgers for the Packers is out with Covid so Jordan Love will start at quarterback for  Green Bay on Sunday against the Chiefs.

Too bad we cannot recruit Rodgers for next season.  If we had a decent defense he might have considered it but no way now with our defense in shambles.

Our secondary is so bad and our linebackers get pushed around on running plays and cannot cover on pass plays.

• Like 1

Random thought:

With no WR's to speak of besides Terry and Humphries doesn't it make sense to start Gibson or McKissic in the slot and role with Patterson in the backfield or with McKissic and Gibson on the field together more? Tampa has a bad secondary and you can't run on them so lets see if we can get mismatches on their LB's and corners by having our best players on the field. Just a thought. 

2 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Random thought:

With no WR's to speak of besides Terry and Humphries doesn't it make sense to start Gibson or McKissic in the slot and role with Patterson in the backfield or with McKissic and Gibson on the field together more? Tampa has a bad secondary and you can't run on them so lets see if we can get mismatches on their LB's and corners by having our best players on the field. Just a thought. 

What on earth are you talking about??

We've got ALL the mismatches a team could ever have ! Just, not in our favor...

• Haha 1

I remember many years ago going to RFK stadium and helping someone with Virginia tags push thier Lincoln out of being struck in the mud at a parking space by anocasta  river 

WSH won the game vs. Detroit Lions, with Barry Sanders, who couldn't run in rain and mud

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's nice to enjoy a Sunday afternoon.

Speaking of which...hope yall enjoying your Sunday...I have a pork roast in the crock pot cooking in bbq sauce for pulled pork sandwiches tonight...cold.pabst and dallass scoreless hehehe

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Speaking of which...hope yall enjoying your Sunday...I have a pork roast in the crock pot cooking in bbq sauce for pulled pork sandwiches tonight...cold.pabst and dallass scoreless hehehe

IKR???  I got all my inside chores done, took the leaf blower out & handled the driveway (pine straw overload), had a snack, prepped dinner and enjoyed RedZone...it's been a fine day.  :dallas_sucks:

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

IKR???  I got all my inside chores done, took the leaf blower out & handled the driveway (pine straw overload), had a snack, prepped dinner and enjoyed RedZone...it's been a fine day.  :dallas_sucks:

Niiiiice...Sunday night football outside anyone?

20211107_173928.jpg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I see Samuels didn’t practice again. Has anybody else ever heard of a groin injury lingering on this long? If Washington can get out of Samuel’s contract after this year, I’m all for it. 

I’d rather just place him on IR, have him get surgery, and see what he can do when actually FULLY healthy next season, with whoever our new QB will be. 

26 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I see Samuels didn’t practice again. Has anybody else ever heard of a groin injury lingering on this long? If Washington can get out of Samuel’s contract after this year, I’m all for it. 

I once had a girlfriend tell me my groin wasn’t working properly for over a year.

• Haha 3