Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

3 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

I only cheer for 2 football teams: WFT and whoever is playing dem Gurls.  So tomorrow... for about 4 hours I will cheer for Brady.  Then I will take the hottest shower bearable and prep for Sunday.

Tomorrow? Why would you cheer for Brady tomorrow? That’s odd....

:) 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

8 hours ago, klwilkins1977 said:

I only cheer for 2 football teams: WFT and whoever is playing dem Gurls.  So tomorrow... for about 4 hours I will cheer for Brady.  Then I will take the hottest shower bearable and prep for Sunday.

My grandma got me a t-shirt at a yard sale that read that...I root for two teams the redskins and whoever is playing dallas.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 8:47 PM, klwilkins1977 said:

So, how’d it go cheering for Brady last night :) did Tampa win?

Lets talk about the play at the end where Godwin looked to have committed offensive PI. I understand im supposed to be happy because that made the cowboys lose, but im not. now IMO, that was clearly and blatantly offensive PI. A referee was standing right there and didn't call anything. To me that waters down the entire NFL product and cheapens the experience. Stuff like that makes me not even want to watch sometimes. Am i alone here? Am i mistaken on what i saw? tell me pls. What are we even watching anymore...