Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just now catching the last bit of Cast Away. Saving Private Ryan was on earlier, and I watched Catch Me If You can on Thursday.

Not enough can be said about Tom Hanks, man. Even his lesser heralded movies like Road to Perdition.... Guy just gets it done every single time. Ending got me to thinking about my aunt again. Still can't believe she's gone

Steve MARtin fave him a really funny intronfor his AFI lifetime achievement award

Just saw the certification videos I want to get are 20 hours long.  Done it before with other certs, like professor messer for CompTIAs, but this is a reminder that this is work and not to let it take my whole summer from me.

Half way through this textbook, need a mental break, still shooting for before August is over passing the test.  Have four day weekend coming up soon, going to make sure the 4th is an early beach day with some fishing, watching fireworks from Jordan Bridge round the corner from my house.  

Next year, I'll have my own fireworks in my own backyard.  I know, I like shooting high, works for me when I come in medium as opposed to shooting medium and coming in low because of reality and life.

You know how weird it can get, as a man, having that song stuck in your head? Walk around getting lost singing to yourself. My gf's sister was visiting yesterday and I was playing a video game not paying paying attention. "Do it now, lick it good, suck this **** just like you should." Look up, boom, the sister is standing there looking at me like wtf, awkwardly shuffled around and then left the room. My gf is used to me. The sister can be pretty old world conservative though. Weird vibes to start. Just going to get worse now.  

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Just saw the certification videos I want to get are 20 hours long.  Don't before with other certs, like professor messer for CompTIAs, but this is a reminder that this is work and not to let it take my whole summer from me.

Half way through this textbook, need a mental break, still shooting for before August is over passing the test.  Have four day weekend coming up soon, going to make sure the 4th is an early beach day with some fishing, watching fireworks from Jordan Bridge round the corner from my house.  

Next year, I'll have my own fireworks in my own backyard.  I know, I like shooting high, works for me when I come in medium as opposed to shooting medium and coming in low because of reality and life.

Just make ES safe.  You'll be my hero till the end of time.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Heard her new album was garbage patch bad. She seems to be acting very weird lately, like she was abducted by aliens or something.

Just going the route of most pop stars, probably. I am impressed by the ones that at least seem fairly normal

18 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Give me a poke at her...she'll come back propa.

I've been reading up on you, and you seem like the hitwoman type.

I have you a job in Tulsa, Oklahoma, if you're ever willing to move to this....

This....

Town.....................

Anyway...........

So I hulk smashed with my response and she got a little...

aa.png.3339f87f625dec956d00df6f505a201d.png

But it's okay...I had to.

She's gonna get weeded out.

Speaking of weed......

Archived