Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ya know. As a doorman/bouncer,bartender,bar manager,those times living in the big city,and even times in the military,I got used to being called all kinds of names and to "FO".  Interesting how that's stretched in to the world of retail. Good thing I'm used to it by now.;) 

14 minutes ago, PCS said:

Ya know. As a doorman/bouncer,bartender,bar manager,those times living in the big city,and even times in the military,I got used to being called all kinds of names and to "FO".  

I imagine those were their last words before you powerbombed them to death?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I imagine those were their last words before you powerbombed them to death?

LOL. Uh no. Tempting,but no. Though I will admit to telling some coworkers that there were a few times I missed the days of bouncing and such. After being told to **** off at the big orange store a few weeks ago,was one of those times. :) Too old for that ****. ;)

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im sure stroker can testify... This area is crawling with ME shorties

I read "testify" and thought of RATM.  Now the intro is stuck in my head.

Meng, one of my first lays was a middle eastern chick.  Ridiculous.  Definitely the first time I "railed" a girl.  Dude, she had that friggin' hypnotizing technique with everything.  Making out, HJs, BJ Surhoffs, ain't no thermite melting my beam during those sessions.

Snatch STANK.

I dunno if it's from poor hygiene, or because of high amounts of curry in her diet, but YEEESH.  Holdin' my face up high, holdin' my breath.

She must've got her man after realizing the magnitude of the miracle that is soap and water.  I would've married her too.  Shid.

WASH YA ASS.

11 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

I thought that said tissues. Lol 

Man if you don't get your high and tight head ass outta here.....

Worried about tissues.  Tissues?  Remove the "t" and that describes your haircut.   "My prerogative" lookin' ass.  

"I'm from Southwest D.C....with a flair"   

73027e8e76c0a3ed0ca62293d787ce68--new-ja

Archived