Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Well my wife must have liked her party because after 22 years together 14 with a ring on my finger she let me switch bands.

Very sorry to hear that.

Badass ring.  22 years is awesome.  Starting to get a little concerned, I'm having thoughts of marriage with my current girl here.  Nah d0uble, DON'T DO IT.

Ya know, it's a shock with this client.  Don't want to be a Debbie Downer.  I knew she was battling for a while, hadn't seen her in a couple months.  Dang.  Great person.  Dog rescuer, rich as hell.  Dad has an oil company out here.  She had 10 dogs when I met her, down to 7 now.  She pays out the absolute ass for them.  Latest supplements, nutrition, this that and the other.  Don't make no difference to me, I'm paid hourly.  Will miss them damn dogs though, and her.  Cool as hell.

27 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Just received word that a client of mine who I've become really good friends with is in Hospice care.  Second bout of breast cancer has overtaken her.  Her dad is still alive, and he's one of my clients too.  Feeling pretty sick right now.

Very sorry to hear this.

My father came home on hospice and it was very difficult 

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Badass ring.  22 years is awesome.  Starting to get a little concerned, I'm having thoughts of marriage with my current girl here.  Nah d0uble, DON'T DO IT.

Ya know, it's a shock with this client.  Don't want to be a Debbie Downer.  I knew she was battling for a while, hadn't seen her in a couple months.  Dang.  Great person.  Dog rescuer, rich as hell.  Dad has an oil company out here.  She had 10 dogs when I met her, down to 7 now.  She pays out the absolute ass for them.  Latest supplements, nutrition, this that and the other.  Don't make no difference to me, I'm paid hourly.  Will miss them damn dogs though, and her.  Cool as hell.

So sorry to hear, she sounds like a great person. 

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Elvis & Jasmine's mom (also a multimillionaire) was sick and hospitalized for about 3 months a couple years ago, that's how I got so uber close with them.  Sorry to hear, praying for miracles never hurts because they do happen.:)

I went by to get some canned Weruva cat food they were donating to my Kitty Nation...and Kati (another of my favorite dachshunds)...I noticed a shaved spot on her back...she used to be really laid back, just slept a lot...

Dude, today she was trying to hump a boxer!:rofl89:...she's had back surgery, and it must've done a world of good because she was never that active when I was there...going in on Friday to play with everyone and check it out...I'm just amazed at how much more energy she had, even getting a little older *her gray is getting thicker in her face*  :ols:  Jasmine's hair had gotten so matted up that they gave her a super short cut, and she's a red long-haired dachshund like Elvis...they look funny next to each other now.

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Elvis & Jasmine's mom (also a multimillionaire) was sick and hospitalized for about 3 months a couple years ago, that's how I got so uber close with them.  Sorry to hear, praying for miracles never hurts because they do happen.:)

I went by to get some canned Weruva cat food they were donating to my Kitty Nation...and Kati (another of my favorite dachshunds)...I noticed a shaved spot on her back...she used to be really laid back, just slept a lot...

Dude, today she was trying to hump a boxer!:rofl89:...she's had back surgery, and it must've done a world of good because she was never that active when I was there...going in on Friday to play with everyone and check it out...I'm just amazed at how much more energy she had, even getting a little older *her gray is getting thicker in her face*  :ols:  Jasmine's hair had gotten so matted up that they gave her a super short cut, and she's a red long-haired dachshund like Elvis...they look funny next to each other now.

Dachshunds are a fricking breed to themselves.  Pugs have Bulldogs to look up to, Chihuahuas are miniature pitbulls.  Dachshunds are aliens from another galaxy, sent here via wormhole to create capital for Veterinary businesses on our primitive planet.

5 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

It's either muggy as F here or I'm going through the 'change.' :(.

Either way sleep aint' happening in this heat. 

Hail. 

Trust me...the change makes you turn into Super****.  You ain't there!

Sorry y'all don't believe in A/C...hang a cold damp towel on the front of a fan blowing on you, simple engineering...improvise, adapt, overcome.:hi:

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dachshunds are a fricking breed to themselves.  Pugs have Bulldogs to look up to, Chihuahuas are miniature pitbulls.  Dachshunds are aliens from another galaxy, sent here via wormhole to create capital for Veterinary businesses on our primitive planet.

They're adorable, you shut your whore mouth.

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

They're adorable, you shut your whore mouth.

They are built terribly.  It's a sad deal.  Paralyzed ones I deal with, terrible health problems.  They derived from the closest relative to the WOLF.  Now their backs look like the bridge in the final scene of Temple of Doom.

44 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

It's either muggy as F here or I'm going through the 'change.' :(.

Either way sleep aint' happening in this heat. 

Hail. 

Temperature in the mid 70s over there?

Everyone here in NOVA has been saying how hot it is. I keep thinking meh this is spring type weather down in the Cackalacks... B)

didn't know all that, but Elvis had back surgery right before I started working there, he had that shaved spot on his back and I'd asked about it way back then.  It seems that if it can be afforded, it's worth it for the health and mobility...and vets get PAID.  (we do need them, and folks like you, btw...):)

A guy and I got to talking about cat food one day, and he had paid $5 grand to fix a cat's leg.  I did the Wayne's World "not worthy" bow, he laughed...but I made sure he knew how cool that was, that he cared enough to pay someone a ****load to fix a "fixable problem".  It's a shame it has to cost that much, but I'd do it for a human, so....

11 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

didn't know all that, but Elvis had back surgery right before I started working there, he had that shaved spot on his back and I'd asked about it way back then.  It seems that if it can be afforded, it's worth it for the health and mobility...and vets get PAID.  (we do need them, and folks like you, btw...):)

A guy and I got to talking about cat food one day, and he had paid $5 grand to fix a cat's leg.  I did the Wayne's World "not worthy" bow, he laughed...but I made sure he knew how cool that was, that he cared enough to pay someone a ****load to fix a "fixable problem".  It's a shame it has to cost that much, but I'd do it for a human, so....

You start to realize how well-off people are when they make it rain at the vet's.  Old animals, geriatrics, getting all the treatments available.  Broken leg surgeries, tumor removals...all the in-house costs of lab work, supplies, special foods and medicines used, and labor like placing catheters, or even having to medicate your dog.  All costs money that adds up in to the tens of thousands sometimes.  We do laser therapy, our laser cost $25,000.  We bought it last year and it's already paid itself off.  Gets so much use.

I hate doing X-rays.  Have to stretch the animal out, force it to lay on its side and its friggin back.  Have to be perfectly still, backs straight, and not a lot of animals comply easily.  Yeah, it's Jiu Jitsu out here sometimes.

I've been thinking a lot about the older/younger thing a lot recently. There is this indian girl that works at the Subway where i live. Fine as hell (im talking Bollywood fine), but she keeps it conservative with the attire.

Been talking to her about a year. Wasn't anything more than pleasantries and inquisitive talk (she's originally from India, and is in college now, working on an IT degree), but since i got out of my relationship its been a bit different, more flirtatious. Was joking with her last Saturday when i went to get some dinner near closing time, asking her why she wasn't at the club, pulling dudes left and right.

She laughed and said she wasn't a club girl (im not really the club type either, really), and off the cuff mentioned that she wanted to climb that age ladder and see what was out there, and was looking dead at me. Got into a semi-long conversation about dating experiences, and from that, i gleaned that she'd been with just guys around her age, immature, unrefined in gentleman swag and general experience.

Think im gonna ask her for her number next time i see her. There's a good chance im 10 years older than her, but dating around my age and older does come with a bit of predictability. This would be something completely new to me.

She may be somewhat young, but give a try Sin. You never know, you might click. You won't know until you ask her out. And take it slow, show what a mature gentleman is all about. 

I've dated a bit older and a bit younger. I have no clue as to the age I will date next, it's the attraction more than anything now.

I think a lot has to do with where people are in their lives. 

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think a lot has to do with where people are in their lives. 

In Sin's case, it's more about his appearance.  Have you ever seen a pic of him?!  Dude looks like Mario Lopez and Brad Pitt had a love child.  Gorgeous.  

Archived