Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Just booked my ticket to Bordeaux.  Headed to France on 7/22 for a week.  Gonna be in Cap Ferret to be exact, right on the Atlantic Ocean.  Gonna be lovely. 

I know this goes without saying, but if you don't get any French mousse while you're over there, the  RTT homies will be....how you say....désappointé.

60be0443_ThinkstockPhotos-524771801.jpg

^ If things go according to plan, I have a 29 year old Austrian hottie showing up to visit.  I met her last year in my trip to Innsbruck.  Never tapped it but she has  messaged me damn near every week since then. 

I must say I have been doing rather well recently.  I have discovered that young girls like older guys....quite the pleasant discovery.  34 going on 35 and I still got it.

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

^ If things go according to plan, I have a 29 year old Austrian hottie showing up to visit.  I met her last year in my trip to Innsbruck.  Never tapped it but she has  messaged me damn near every week since then. 

I must say I have been doing rather well recently.  I have discovered that young girls like older guys....quite the pleasant discovery.  34 going on 35 and I still got it.

I was absolutely killing it at 35.  The best of times...

8 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Just booked my ticket to Bordeaux.  Headed to France on 7/22 for a week.  Gonna be in Cap Ferret to be exact, right on the Atlantic Ocean.  Gonna be lovely. 

We were just there last year. Love the south of France. 

I will say that I don't really think that 5 years is really that significant. 

Stability, wisdom, security, etc. Women look for those things in men. Men look for sensibility, patience, intelligence, and of course looks.

I would prefer if I had a daughter that she dated an older guy once she was done with high school. Not an old man, but a few years older.

Hell, most of us are so immature until we get to about 30 anyways.

I do think it is a myth that women are significantly more mature then men at a younger age these days though. Men are simply more playful and we can let things roll off of us. Women take things more personal it seems usually.  

59 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Swag :headbang:

34 going on 35, man you're just hitting your stride.  We 30-somethings have been around the block, we know what we're doing.  These young chicks are dealing with inexperienced 23 year olds like Doc who just jackrabbit the snooter.  Leave it to an older man to give these young chicks the screaming Os they desire.  

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I was absolutely killing it at 35.  The best of times...

Literals.  :beavisnbutthead:

Y'all play games.  We've got serious things to deal with like...stuff...Kosher, when was the last time you decided to redo your bathroom and actually shopped a dozen stores for the right shower curtain?  Or the little ties that hold it back on each side? 

That's the itsy bitsy **** I wish I could get away from.  If that's all I had to do in a day, I'd be fine. 

I hope this week (mainly at work) is better than last week.  I had a ****ty work week last week even though I was off on Friday.  It really hit the fan on Wednesday, just a bunch of urgent issues and things that needed to be done that people didn't have done, which left me having to explain what happened (I'm not in trouble and did everything I'm supposed to do - and I always keep things like that documented cause you never know).  

By early afternoon (1-3 pm) **** just kept piling up, email about this, phone call about that, etc.  Then my parents bring home Tazette (she stayed with them for 5 days prior to last Wed.).  My wife wasn't home at 2pm like she said she would be and my parents decided to hang out until she came home.  Which I wasn't expecting since I had to work.  They are hanging out in my man cave and my dad had come down and gotten a beer mug to pour a draft beer.  

After one phone call I made, I decided to take a 10 min break and go up there and he said the beer tap handle was stuck.  Usually I just pull down with some force and it will give and the beer starts pouring out.  I did that, then when it got to the top of the glass, I pushed the tap back and it wouldn't stop pouring.  Beer started overflowing and I realized I had broken the faucet, it wouldn't shut off.

I luckily had a bath towel that I had folded up and hung on the side of the kegerator.  Was mopping up beer and blocking it from running down the sides.  Had to have my dad go to the kitchen and grab some mixing bowls to let the beer pour into.  He was telling me to untap the keg, but I was so pissed off, I just looked at him and said, "No.  **** it.  Let it tap."

I probably lost about 7-8 pints worth of Sam Adams.  After some research, found out that I had a rear sealing beer faucet, which is just the standard faucet that comes in the kits with the kegerator.  And from what I read, they tend to stick a lot, even after just a couple of days of not pouring a beer.  For the Sam Adams, I usually wouldn't pour one until the weekends.  I also read that you can break the faucet/seal if you pull down and it recommends that you take the faucet off, apart and soak it in water with the cleaner.  

But the week got better, Friday night we went out to eat, slept in Saturday.  Got a surprise visit from my SIL and BIL, they were in town visiting one of her friends that just had a baby.  So we went to lunch with them and hung out for a few hours.  Sunday was fathers day, had steak and eggs with diced potatoes for brunch, washed down with a Guinness (one of the rare times I will drink before noon).  Had a nice day overall yesterday.  

9 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Swag :headbang:

34 going on 35, man you're just hitting your stride.  We 30-somethings have been around the block, we know what we're doing.  These young chicks are dealing with inexperienced 23 year olds like Doc who just jackrabbit the snooter.  Leave it to an older man to give these young chicks the screaming Os they desire.  

Literals.  :beavisnbutthead:

Would also like to point out that lethal-cougar, 40something honeys like 35yo dudes too.  Again...the best of times.

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Y'all play games.  We've got serious things to deal with like...stuff...Kosher, when was the last time you decided to redo your bathroom and actually shopped a dozen stores for the right shower curtain?  Or the little ties that hold it back on each side? 

That's the itsy bitsy **** I wish I could get away from.  If that's all I had to do in a day, I'd be fine. 

Shower curtain shopping takes all of 5 minutes. Walk in the store, pick something out that matches. Keep it moving. The ties are pointless. Waste of time and money. 

BTW - Re-did a bathroom last year. Mats, towels, curtain, and liner, all in about 12 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Shower curtain shopping takes all of 5 minutes. Walk in the store, pick something out that matches. Keep it moving. The ties are pointless. Waste of time and money. 

BTW - Re-did a bathroom last year. Mats, towels, curtain, and liner, all in about 12 minutes. 

Dont sweat the technique!

15 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I buy clear shower curtain liners. Something about seeing Psycho at an early age. I don't like the shower area closed off.

11 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Shower curtain shopping takes all of 5 minutes. Walk in the store, Get on Amazon, pick something out that matches. Keep it moving. The ties are pointless. Waste of time and money. 

Fixed.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

I buy clear shower curtain liners. Something about seeing Psycho at an early age. I don't like the shower area closed off.

We have had clear ones and non-transparent ones.  When we redid the master bath shower, we took out the shower door and put up a curtain (non-see through).  The other bathroom remained the same, just the glass shower doors.

Got a mountain range with a wolf on it.  Is it weird having a wolf stare at me while I'm taking a dump?  Maybe.  But when I walk in my bathroom, its like there's a hole in the wall.  Have another poster of what looks like a national park in my bedroom, and realistic enough that sometimes when I wake up, I just take a second and stare at it with a slight smile on my face.

Archived