So... sup y'all. 

What did I miss?

Doc walked in his roommate jerking it.

Doc walked into his roommate sexing.

Mary is feinding over some rug guy's booty

Kosh had a lot of threesomes 

Chewy has a little ? that he puts goggles on

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Having just discovered that Roald Dahl was a big anti-Semite, I'm now reassessing my whole childhood. 

Very disturbing news when you're half bladdered in this heat. 

Hail. 

Is "half bladdered" a British term for drunk?  Cause if so, I'm gonna have to start integrating that into my every day lexicon.

38 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Sin, new Coldplay song out that isn't completely terrible, FYI.

Also, I've been digging a lot of new alternative music again.  Several artists out that I'm fairly into.

I'll have to check it out. Who are the guys you're talking about? I could do for some new music

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll have to check it out. Who are the guys you're talking about? I could do for some new music

Really into K Flay.

Other songs worth listening to:

She Said - Sundara Karma

High - Sir Sly

Adore - Amy Shark (really love this song)

In Cold Blood - Alt J

ILYSB - LANY

Thunder - Imagine Dragons (pretty main stream)

6 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Having just discovered that Roald Dahl was a big anti-Semite, I'm now reassessing my whole childhood. 

Very disturbing news when you're half bladdered in this heat. 

Hail. 

I choose to inhabit a reality where none of my favorite authors, comedians or artists have any flaws and the subpar elements of the Star Wars, Matrix and Indiana Jones franchises never happened. 

1 hour ago, dfitzo53 said:

I choose to inhabit a reality where none of my favorite authors, comedians or artists have any flaws and the subpar elements of the Star Wars, Matrix and Indiana Jones franchises never happened. 

does your reality have room for others?  I want in.

6 hours ago, Springfield said:

Is "half bladdered" a British term for drunk?  Cause if so, I'm gonna have to start integrating that into my every day lexicon.

Bladdered would be drunk. 

Bladdered/ cabbaged/ mashed/ pissed. Sure there's many more for being drunk but right now it's too early to think as I've just woken up. Paralytic would be unable to stand. 

Locally, I'd commonly say you'd have an ale/ bevvy (drink) from the ale (h) 'ouse (pub/ bar) and maybe end up getting bladdered/ bevvied (drunk) or absolutely balooned/ mullered/ wrecked. (Very drunk.). 

Or maybe ask a friend if he wanted a few scoops/ jars the ale. (A few drinks.). 

Hail. 

5 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Bladdered would be drunk. 

Bladdered/ cabbaged/ mashed/ pissed. Sure there's many more for being drunk but right now it's too early to think as I've just woken up. Paralytic would be unable to stand. 

Locally, I'd commonly say you'd have an ale/ bevvy (drink) from the ale (h) 'ouse (pub/ bar) and maybe end up getting bladdered/ bevvied (drunk) or absolutely balooned/ mullered/ wrecked. (Very drunk.). 

Or maybe ask a friend if he wanted a few scoops/ jars the ale. (A few drinks.). 

Hail. 

Thanks for the info.  I like this!

44 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Thanks for the info.  I like this!

I should start a daily Scouse words dictionary.

Getting a Texan gal to say, fast, reading as I wrote it, '(Th) Dey do (th) dough don't (th) dey (th) dough' was quite the hilarious experience some time back. And if I had a penny for the number of times an American has said 'Sir, can you please slow down and start again' ...... I'd, like, have a lot of pennies. Shrugs. 

Woman having a thing for accents. These dulcet tones. Telling yer. The World over. ;) .

Hail. 

Archived