Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 5:56 AM, skinsmarydu said:

A '76 was a land yacht/tank! 

Hubby bought ours new in '99, it's the Z-34, we've sunk a lot of money into it because it's been paid off so long...needs a paint job, but that's it.

"Got a feel for my automobile.":)

Those Z-34are really nice top of the line models...look at it this way repair cost are better than a monthly car payment with interest  dont see many 99 around anymore you should keep it and enjoy it

Last day of my staycation.  Fully rested, and have perfect timing for a long sleep tonight.  Will be nice and tired by then.  Double shift tomorrow, double shift Sunday.  Then another 3 days off.

The last day of a vacation/staycation is always so depressing to me.  Yeah it's bittersweet, but it's mostly bitter.  ****in' gotta refocus, sober up, get your **** together.  Be imagining work the next day like

Gordon-Headache.gif?itok=ks8l10AF

I'm so excited, tonights my wifes 40th birthday surprise party that I've been planning for months.

Rather than go the conventional route i decided private parties are kinda boring because usually by the time the band hits their second set half of your guests have gone home and the other half are looking for polite ways to get out.

Her favorite band is a country band who's home base unfortunately is 125 miles south of us, so what i decided to do is hire them to play a public gig near our house.

I figure this way the cover charge will at least somewhat offset my costs and this way we get a rockin dance party till 1 am and she gets to see her band with friends and family.

It cost me a pretty penny to get them up this way but she's worth it and is gonna freak when she see's them setup.

So am i crazy for doing it this way or do you think i should have just gone the private party route?

18 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm so excited, tonights my wifes 40th birthday surprise party that I've been planning for months.

Rather than go the conventional route i decided private parties are kinda boring because usually by the time the band hits their second set half of your guests have gone home and the other half are looking for polite ways to get out.

Her favorite band is a country band who's home base unfortunately is 125 miles south of us, so what i decided to do is hire them to play a public gig near our house.

I figure this way the cover charge will at least somewhat offset my costs and this way we get a rockin dance party till 1 am and she gets to see her band with friends and family.

It cost me a pretty penny to get them up this way but she's worth it and is gonna freak when she see's them setup.

So am i crazy for doing it this way or do you think i should have just gone the private party route?

Nah. Way to go for it. All you got in life are memories—I think this is a good way to give her some great ones. 

10 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

But an hour later, and you're horny again.

And the problem is . . . ???

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Well walked in on my roommate ****ing. 

It seems like you're being "normalized"... it's a systematic series of actions to make the observer feel like out of the ordinary events are the new norm. 

This is your life now. In 6 months you will be shocked when you walk into your apt and no one is fornicating. 

4 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

It seems like you're being "normalized"... it's a systematic series of actions to make the observer feel like out of the ordinary events are the new norm. 

This is your life now. In 6 months you will be shocked when you walk into your apt and no one is fornicating. 

6 months from now I'll have my own room again. 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

6 months from now I'll have my own room again. 

Recovery room, eh?

Good luck, bud.  They say third times a charm when it comes to reconstructive ankle surgery. :)

hospitalrooms-5.jpg

Archived