Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Angie Tribeca is finally on Kodi, finally.  I can laugh at that sober or high, its just so GD stupid.  And Rashida Jones and Andree Vermeulen are so damn funny and fine in the show, warms my heart.  Highly recommend it, just a great show.

You know Rashida is Quincy Jones daughter, too, talented like Pops.

12 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I hated that movie...would I have felt differently were I not sober?

I thought it was pretty good.  Story was a little meh, but Cumberbro and Swinton made it work.  

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Angie Tribeca is finally on Kodi, finally.  I can laugh at that sober or high, its just so GD stupid.  And Rashida Jones and Andree Vermeulen are so damn funny and fine in the show, warms my heart.  Highly recommend it, just a great show.

I had no idea until i googled her one day. I thought she was hella white.

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I thought it was pretty good.  Story was a little meh, but Cumberbro and Swinton made it work.  

And dude who's name i can't pronounce. Kills it in every role he has, small or big

24 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Her mother is Peggy Lipton of The Mod Squad fame.

15 hours ago, c slag said:

Those Z-34are really nice top of the line models...look at it this way repair cost are better than a monthly car payment with interest  dont see many 99 around anymore you should keep it and enjoy it

That's the plan.  There's a few things defunct, like the moonroof can't open (whoopdie-do, right?) and I guess the only thing I'd really complain about is that it's got the funky trunk spoiler that's super heavy, so the trunk won't stay up without a wood block, but the other week I gave a co-worker a ride home (first time anyone's been in it other than me in YEARS, and he got in and said "Me likey!"  (Oh, and the sunshade over the front dash is a must...interior is black leather, everything in good shape, but hotter than hell.)  I look for a tree to park under everywhere I go.:ols:

Archived