Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, clietas said:

Yeah but I aint kicking her outa bed cause of it... :lift:

Our Cintas guy that comes every Thursday to replace our rugs at the restaurant is SO HOT.  He's short like me, and has a butt that is just perfect, like an upside-down heart, would fit in my hands so perfectly.:ph34r:  All of us girls look at his butt with absolutely no shame.  One day my manager had him standing in the office doorway talking for about 10 minutes...my right arm gained about a whole pound of muscle stirring the sugar into the tea the entire 10 minutes, I **** you not...and I felt absolutely no pain...and I mentioned to the girl who just got back from Israel for 3 months..."Yeah, he could eat crackers in my bed..." and I thought she was gonna completely lose it on the spot, she's too young to have heard the Barbara Mandrell song:lol:

Hubby & I are both sick as ****.  I came home early yesterday and today, got tomorrow covered so I can have 3 days off.  It's almost like mono, I'm just weak as ****...managed to get through 4 stops on the way home and now I've got a big-ass chicken pot pie in the oven.

Tupac was born on June 16th?  Nice!! Isn't there a redskins player who's also born on this day? That's a pretty good group of people to share/have shared a birthday with :) 

im 24 today. Next year is going to be a big year of birthdays for my family (minus my sister). My parents both will be 60 (Mom in February, dad in June). My brother will be 30 next June, and I'll be turning 25 just 5 days after that. So all of that, plus my graduation from college next May, we're planning on going on one huge vacation to Italy or France to celebrate :) 

This just in... stupid people are stupid:

The national smoking rate has fallen to historic lows, with just 15 percent of adults still smoking. But the socioeconomic gap has never been bigger.

Among the nation’s less-educated people — those with a high-school-equivalency diploma — the smoking rate remains more than 40 percent, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 

Link

Just wrapped up a hot, rainy band practice.  First full session in almost a year...Death Metal Fury!  Played songs we hadn't done in 2-3 years.  Even mixed in some Slayer and Metallica like it was 1997.

Truth be known, my riffs/vox are every bit as ferocious as they were 20 years ago. I'm still 420, Crown Royal, pure shred at 47.

Cant stop, won't stop.

Will I ever get old?  Is it possible I'll still be crushing like this at 57...or 67?

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just wrapped up a hot, rainy band practice.  First full session in almost a year...Death Metal Fury!  Played songs we hadn't done in 2-3 years.  Even mixed in some Slayer and Metallica like it was 1997.

Truth be known, my riffs/vox are every bit as ferocious as they were 20 years ago. I'm still 420, Crown Royal, pure shred at 47.

Cant stop, won't stop.

Will I ever get old?  Is it possible I'll still be crushing like this at 57...or 67?

Rolling Stones are going on tour again in September in Europe : )

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cant stop, won't stop.

Its possible that your heart could explode while you're swilling it down, banging two chicks simultaneously, but it would be a good death

Archived