Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He don't grace our paths no mo...we done lost our good'un.

I think I may have unintentionally run him off, along with several others. I know he didn't always appreciate my occasionally totally uncalled for humor, especially when it came to animals. Good guy.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Stadium itself takes itself a little too seriously sometimes, imo. 

I find it positively unbearable. Even people I used to like in there just seem like such major league assholes now. Just ugly business, all around. We are a broken fanbase

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I find it positively unbearable. Even people I used to like in there just seem like such major league assholes now. Just ugly business, all around. We are a broken fanbase

Game Threads I still feel the in the game moment makes us all friends.

But if one dare put forth an idea that doesn't follow a conventional wisdom none of them can agree on, its trap door sharks with laser beams on their head for you.  You've seen me start out the box threads, I was even ridiculed for the idea of having Ryan Anderson inside and Zack calling plays.

I don't get it, I can have all kinds of conversations about Redskins with people in the street.  They don't talk like that in the stadium at all. And I agree some people with for years went from one extreme with Griffin right into Ragnorak over the Cousins situation. We all need a break, we need some winning.

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

But if one dare put forth an idea that doesn't follow a conventional wisdom none of them can agree on, its trap door sharks with laser beams on their head for you.  You've seen me start out the box threads, I was even ridiculed for the idea of having Ryan Anderson inside and Zack calling plays.

I don't get it, I can have all kinds of conversations about Redskins with people in the street.  They don't talk like that in the stadium at all. And I agree some people with for years went from one extreme with Griffin right into Ragnorak over the Cousins situation. We all need a break, we need some winning.

I almost got crucified in there when I predicted we would take Scherff with the #5 pick in the draft.   Yeah stadium haters, who was right?

11 minutes ago, clietas said:

That's a good thing. Science says it means everything still works. 

I was gonna tell em, if you can say that ten years from now, and another ten years, then it'll be somethin'. Preparing myself now, to make sure i never arrive at that point. The thought of a non operational, or 50% operational dick is pretty much the worst thought ever. I'd rather have no hands

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I try to think of the crazy posts as a brief snapshot  of what a person is actually thinking. Like they were in the moment, and maybe a half second later, they weren't as emotional as they seemed for that brief moment captured in time. I'm like that too sometimes. Said some things I'd like to have back, but sometimes, totally was pretty apologetic like a second after posting it.

But i think there always your RedskinMayne's and MSF's, that are just totally ****ed

55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I try to think of the crazy posts as a brief snapshot  of what a person is actually thinking. Like they were in the moment, and maybe a half second later, they weren't as emotional as they seemed for that brief moment captured in time. I'm like that too sometimes. Said some things I'd like to have back, but sometimes, totally was pretty apologetic like a second after posting it.

But i think there always your RedskinMayne's and MSF's, that are just totally ****ed

I yell whether the players can hear me or not when I'm at Fedex, that's what it feels like sometimes.  It's hard not to just let the emotional rollercoaster take you and drop you and flip you and... 

How many people do you have on your ignore list?  I don't have any.

Don't get me started on the Stadium. I've literally checked out on arguments, checked back in a week later(and about 30 pages later) and it's the exact same members arguing about the exact same takes. Like, you are never going to get that other member to agree with you. Just let it go. 

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I almost got crucified in there when I predicted we would take Scherff with the #5 pick in the draft.   Yeah stadium haters, who was right?

That's what I'm trying to tell ya'l!  I said we should move Reed to WR to protect his body, and I got tared and feathered for that "because they'll just put corners on him, he's not a WR".  He's been eating corners alive ever since, Jimmy Graham back, too.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I yell whether the players can hear me or not when I'm at Fedex, that's what it feels like sometimes.  It's hard not to just let the emotional rollercoaster take you and drop you and flip you and... 

How many people do you have on your ignore list?  I don't have any.

Gotta be in the high 70's

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Mr. Sinister What?  You gonna make me start a thread, man.

Just got done counting. 74 officially. For a long time i just mentally ignored ignored people that said dumb ****, or I directly called them out. The election left me angry, short tempered, distraught, you name it, and after reading several so not the right time kind of posts from several people immediately afterward, I decided that I'd had e-****ing-nough, and nearly broke my finger the next several weeks and months, putting dumb or irritating people on ignore. I just wasn't in a good place to ignore and at the same time willingly see their words on a screen anymore.

It's not perfect (because you can still see them when others quote them) but it's tolerable now. Just recently ignored the latest person after an argument in the cop thread.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My man's iggy list is up to daily weather temperatures :ols:

Sin be like, "There is a cold front coming through today's iggy is a balmy 70."

Partly calm with a late chance of scattered bull**** and insanity

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just got done counting. 74 officially. For a long time i just mentally ignored ignored people that said dumb ****, or I directly called them out. The election left me angry, short tempered, distraught, you name it, and after reading several so not the right time kind of posts from several people immediately afterward, I decided that I'd had e-****ing-nough, and nearly broke my finger the next several weeks and months, putting dumb or irritating people on ignore. I just wasn't in a good place to ignore and at the same time willingly see their words on a screen anymore.

It's not perfect (because you can still see them when others quote them) but it's tolerable now. Just recently ignored the latest person after an argument in the cop thread.

Everybody dealt with that a little differently, I see.  Hell, Predicto left, not sure when he's coming back.  

I have a cousin who's a Trumper, but one of my best friends I unfriended all three of his FB accounts and he blocked both my cell phones.  We didn't talk for nearly 5 months, went to his store one day, and even he acknowledged some people just took it too far.  That whole thing was a tough pill for more then half the country to swallow, and it's not like it got better either.

I'll stop before this gets too political.  I don't believe the American experiment is broken, but I don't blame anyone questioning what they thought they knew these days.

And to be clear, none of my ignores had anything to do with supporting anyone in particular, or even just politics alone, but there was just so much mental retardation that came from so many different angles, and I just couldn't filter anymore. Decided to switch it up and go with the chainsaw

It is kinda funny sometimes if theres a particular thread that draws them in like buzzards to a zapper, and they're all talking to each other and its several rows of nothingness. I get a kick out of it. 

Archived