Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

In Sin's case, it's more about his appearance.  Have you ever seen a pic of him?!  Dude looks like Mario Lopez and Brad Pitt had a love child.  Gorgeous.  

I'll have to take your word for it. Although I can appreciate a good looking man, that's about as far as it goes. 

And really, looks are okay but without character and ethics, in the end worth nothing.

That's why the cult of celebrity is such a shallow pool.

18 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think a lot has to do with where people are in their lives. 

Think this is key right here. 

I'm all for messing around with people that are younger then me and older then me, been there, done that.  Recently had a nasty ending to a long-term relationship, too, so I know I'm not ready to jump back into that yet.  When I am, I'm hoping they're at least mid-level in their career path like I am. 

It's just funny because around 22-23 I was constantly dating and enjoying the company of older woman. So many things to learn, not just about sex and sensuality, but relationships, abd overall just finding a better comfort zone around women.

Helped tremendously, and from then on i was hooked. But there is something about dropping that game on a younger, but mature chick that im starting to find very intriguing.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Lolz, I always found it interesting when people would speak different languages to me expecting me to understand what they were saying, especially in DC area.  Makes me want to learn Spanish, bad, that's a life goal of mine

Same here. I've had people thinking i was Cuban, "Mexican," middle Eastern, etc. Then i mention im Puerto Rican-Italian and sometimes get the "Hmm, wouldn't have figured you for Italian," to which I reply that Italy was conquered many times and has several different ethnic influences, and you can't learn everything by watching Goodfellas 50 times. Not to mention i said half Italian.

There is a picture in the Show Yourselves thread of me, my brother, and my older sister (from my fathers first marriage) and grandmother ( a few years before she died) and at first glance, my brother (who looks more like our father than I do), sister, and her would be mistaken for middle eastern by the average person. 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Lolz, I always found it interesting when people would speak different languages to me expecting me to understand what they were saying.

When I lived in Italy, I often had strangers come up to me and start speaking German. A few even got mad when I just gave them a dumb blank expression, or spoke back to them in Italian. Guess I should explain that I am the palest guy you're ever going to meet and had a red beard back then.

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nah, you get Shaq also sir. 

See what I mean? :mellow:

I love that folks have no idea what race I am. 

Sure, I am tan, clearly not white...but what ? Hispanic, Hawaiian ?, so on and so forth. 

I'm American. Get over it. 

Your race is bamma. Native Bamma.

@Dont Taze Me Bro, I promise I was looking at some throwback Mark Henry clips yesterday. He deserved a bigger push man.

Just now, CrypticVillain said:

@Dont Taze Me Bro, I promise I was looking at some throwback Mark Henry clips yesterday. He deserved a bigger push man.

I always thought so too man.  Was sad when he was working the Sexual Chocolate character and they had him hook up with Mae Young and have her give birth to his child, except she gave birth to a hand.  :wtf:

I've always thought they mis-handled his career, with the lone exception of him winning the World Heavyweight Championship the one time against Orton.  I really thought when he did the fake retirement gimick and he slammed Cena, they were going to give him a push so he could hold the title some at the later part of his career, but of course, that never happened.  

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

Mark Henry sucked. No hops. 

I disagree.  They just never gave him the big push he deserved, imo.  Most likely a victim of other bigger stars being in the way when he was in his prime.  The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, etc.  by the time they got around to giving him the title, it was 15 years into his career and he was starting to get injured a lot, not long after that IIRC.

56 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

That's messed up. I got Biggie and Mark Henry... Chewy gets any light skin bamma, and Sinister gets the cool Cubans.

I'm about to start flaming you just because! Yeah I'm hating. :ols:

Yeah but with that comes all the Mexican jokes. I laugh at it now, but man people were frying me left and right. Coming from a place like Hialeah, i hadn't been in mostly white or mostly black areas all that often, so I had to adjust. That's probably where all my **** talking comes from. Started as self preservation. You were probably one of those cool kids that everybody happened to be terrified of, so they wanted to be your friend and wouldn't dare try to joan. Unless you allowed it :ols:

57 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nah, you get Shaq also sir. 

I love that folks have no idea what race I am. 

Sure, I am tan, clearly not white...but what ? Hispanic, Hawaiian ?, so on and so forth. 

I'm American. Get over it. 

Recall a buddy of mine talking about how he would always catch grief from black women whenever he and his girl would go out, because they thought she was white. 

She was actually Columbian, and spoke with an accent. :mellow:

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Correction : DC Bamma. Get it right Shawn Kemp. 

MLS you gonna take that, cuz?!

They're trying to say you're 6'7 with a bull**** ass haircut.  :rofl89:

Lookin' like Crimson Tide Denzel

shawn-kemp-sonic.jpg

Archived