Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

Lol Don't you got a Drake song to listen to while reminiscing about lost moments with your girlfriend?

Michael Ealy lookin ass bamma... What role you going for next? Big Trouble in Little Colorado?

Cooked :rofl89::rofl89:

12 minutes ago, clietas said:

Here... :(

Yeah on cannabis. Taste like how black magic marker smells.

Once.

Sometimes (edit: often times) they use oregano or even catnip. Doesn't matter as long as it burns. It's not like you're smoking it for the weed anyway. 

DC is actually the highest rate of PCP use in the entire country. LA is second. It's a big, big part of the local culture. For whatever reason. Has been for a very long time now. 

And it has a chemical smell and taste because it is a chemical. Literally formaldehyde. Embalming fluid. **** is horrible for your brain. Nothing natural about it. You will get absolutely lit though and a chance you end up buck naked running down Georgia Ave. 

Never tried it.  Didn't really think I was missing anything, tbh. 

Sup, gang?  Hope everyone's doing well this fine Saturday...ATL might be able to get through a day without rain ~ we needed it, tho...and our dahlias hubby planted this spring are already taller than me.:ols:

I need football.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Went to see Russell Peters stand up last night in DC. Funny stuff. The jewish chick who was right before him was funnier though.

I find this to be true everytime I'm at the improv. Openers better than headliners. 

11 hours ago, youngchew said:

Seen a dude smoke dippa and run down Neal street naked and fought a tree :rofl89:

Remember that being an issue even in places like Woodbridge area in mid-2000s, too, places like Triangle, VA.  

People needing multiple officers to pin them down because they so high they think they have super powers.  Cops being trained to be ready for that even in places that aren't as prevalent like inner city DC.  Life expectancy in rural areas starting to tater off because of drug use and suicide.  

Why do people decide to do that instead of mushrooms?

Archived